Kawfee beanz, DIY and assorted Shenaniganery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
OMG, I totally missed my 5 year mark back around Thanksgiving! :banana:...have been so busy I didn't realize it! :facepalm:...still vaping on my faves and haven't bought anything new for over a year...am happy with all the gear I already have and like you Kenna, I need to pack away a lot of my unused stuff...just collecting dust right now. :rolleyes:

Congrats to you @clnire on 6 years! That's awesome! :thumbs:
Happy Vaperversary, Angel! Lol! Who would EVER have thought that we'd have unused dustcatcher vaping gear? [emoji848][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Happy Vaperversary, Angel! Lol! Who would EVER have thought that we'd have unused dustcatcher vaping gear? [emoji848][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji41]

Hahaha...IKR! I remember the days when I couldn't wait to get something new in and would stalk the mailman! :laugh:...Now, I don't even know what's new out there, but I'm content with what I have. ;)

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
HELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Good Evening Erryone! Yeah, about 3 more months and I hit the "Big 5". Congrats to all of you here - we're kickin' it! Had a client/friend of mine FINALLY hit me up about vape gear (after her husband had a mild stroke a little bit back. He's ok, but it put the fear of Bejeebus in them.) Pointed her toward some SMOK Sticks and lent her a couple of eGo Twists and eGo ONE toppers to get them started. She asked how much - I just said, if you don't like it, give it back. If you find other stuff that you like better, and you don't want to keep, give it back - I'll pass it on to someone else.

SO is about 2 hours from her Winter Headquarters. She and a friend started the trek on Sunday. They could have made it today, but they both are SUPER tired. I'm very proud of them - and more than thankful they're still safe.

BDD and Jedi are doing pretty well without their other Mama. I'm incredibly impressed that the house isn't trashed. Her Royal Majesty has been spending more time upstairs. I think she likes the baseboard heat :D Sammy Scheisskopf is still being Demon Spawn. So, all is well!!!!!

I hope y'all are keeping well. Much :wub: :wub: :wub:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Time for some year-end PIFing [emoji3] A couple of contest wins, and Tony B tossed in a few extra items:

-Black Starss Icon pod kit, with two refillable pods - multiple reviews recently

-Blue Starss Icon pod kit, with two refillable pods FOUND A HOME [emoji3]

-Geekvape Baron RDA (en route from 3f, should be here in early Jan) - DJLSB reviewed it recently

-Black Coilart Azeroth squonk kit (with DPro RDA) - unlike some earlier reviews, the battery door on this one seems to be a good fit, though the edges of the aluminum case are a bit sharp; should be a durable backup squonker for someone comfortable with unregulated mods FOUND A HOME [emoji3]

-Wismec Neutron RDA - can be converted from normal parallel dual coils to series dual coils

If anyone is interested in any of the above, send me a PM. Straight PIF (I may pack things in roasted kawvee [emoji3])

Last edited:

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
That's wonderful, Kenna! I'm so glad!
I feel like a puppy off leash!

Taking the chance to say Merry Christmas to all of you! Hope you each have a wonderful elebration with your family & friends! If no celebration, hope you have a wonderful few days together!

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I feel like a puppy off leash!

Taking the chance to say Merry Christmas to all of you! Hope you each have a wonderful elebration with your family & friends! If no celebration, hope you have a wonderful few days together!
I will be off the leash in about twelve weeks. At least this won't be a rest of my life thing, Kenna.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
And a Merry Christmas to you. Enjoy your freedom. So glad your insurance finally OK'd the Humira. Odd that whatever is heavily advertised is also very expensive.

It is very early. Only 3mm invasive, and no lymph node involvement. 10% chance of recurrence without chemo. But would be very nasty if it recurred.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Wishing all of you a blessed Christmas and many more blessings in the New Year.

christmas-nativity-scene.jpg

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
And a Merry Christmas to you. Enjoy your freedom. So glad your insurance finally OK'd the Humira. Odd that whatever is heavily advertised is also very expensive.

It is very early. Only 3mm invasive, and no lymph node involvement. 10% chance of recurrence without chemo. But would be very nasty if it recurred.
I get my Humira directly from Humira. I qualifed for that because of my income level. The pharmacy delivers it to me. This is all such an incredible blessing. No more steroids, infusions h accompnying copay, worrying non-stop about getting the med. The stress reduction matters so much in my anxiety levels. I'm still getting used to thst after 22 years of it.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I get my Humira directly from Humira. I qualifed for that because of my income level. The pharmacy delivers it to me. This is all such an incredible blessing. No more steroids, infusions h accompnying copay, worrying non-stop about getting the med. The stress reduction matters so much in my anxiety levels. I'm still getting used to thst after 22 years of it.

Those programs do much to help ordinary people have a better attitude towards big pharma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread