kayfun killer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deltas4

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2014
staffordshire
ok is it just me or is every new rba now called a kayfun killer and lets be honest none of them are in the same league and im talking about the genuine artical not a clone its easy to build and full of flavor and vapes like a beast ive found nothing as good and ive tried a fair few i supose the fact they all want to be kayfun killers sums it up the kayfun is just the daddy

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
I have owned 3 Kayfuns throughout my vaping "career".....while they are fantastic attys, I have found one atty that, for me at least, beats the Kayfun in terms of flavor and vapor production. And that is the Rose V2. I just got it last week, and this thing cranks out the flavor and vapor!! I have built my Kayfuns seven ways from Sunday, and I feel like I got the Kayfun down pat as far as building on it. The Rose is a bit more challenging to build on (not by much....once you get used to it it's not too bad).....but I have found that it puts out way more vapor than the Kayfun, and the flavor is amazing.....I would definitely recommend the Rose to anyone looking for something a bit different...they're not cheap, but they're worth every penny! :)

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
I have owned 3 Kayfuns throughout my vaping "career".....while they are fantastic attys, I have found one atty that, for me at least, beats the Kayfun in terms of flavor and vapor production. And that is the Rose V2. I just got it last week, and this thing cranks out the flavor and vapor!! I have built my Kayfuns seven ways from Sunday, and I feel like I got the Kayfun down pat as far as building on it. The Rose is a bit more challenging to build on (not by much....once you get used to it it's not too bad).....but I have found that it puts out way more vapor than the Kayfun, and the flavor is amazing.....I would definitely recommend the Rose to anyone looking for something a bit different...they're not cheap, but they're worth every penny! :)

I see on Alibaba that the clones are already on their way.

The Rose is the only thing that looks substantially innovative to the point that it could displace the beloved kayfun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread