Anyone have the "silver box edition" kayfun lite + clone from this seller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BecknCO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2013
Denver, CO
Sorry, I should have tested said link. M1.6 x 3mm

Sent from my GT-N7105

thanks - I appreciate it!

Has anyone replaced the positive 510 screw in these with something more conductive like brass or a silver plated one? From what I can tell the stock one is stainless, but would any less voltage drop be noticed by replacing that 510 screw?

BecknCO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2013
Denver, CO
Just checking in with a review for this tobecco clone. I've run about 4 tanks through it now, and it's been working awesome with 50/50 juice. No stripped screws, no leaking, juice channels are definitely adequate, no machine oil (though I cleaned the crap out of it anyway), superb taste. Do keep in mind that I only started rebuilding a week ago, and don't have much to compare this to.

Overall I've been incredibly pleased with this for $40 shipped. Save yourself the $10 and the vapor joes hype train, and pick this one up (if it) comes back in stock - it likely will. The next one I buy will be the black russian when they come back in stock (very positive reviews on this one too) -- Kayfun Lite Atomizer Clone Black Russian Ed Red OS Clear SS Mids Adj Airflow | eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread