KBV be oh be's OMG review (fangirl rave)

Status
Not open for further replies.

atsirk

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
Lake Oswego, Oregon
I don't gush. I'm not the fangirl type. BUT...

I was going to wait until the KBV site was up and running, but I read so many great reviews I just had to place an order. Before I say anything about the juices let me just say - in my search for that elusive all-day vape I have bought a LOT of juices, from many vendors. I read beaucoup reviews, and bought sample sizes (when I could, larger if not) of over a hundred juices, all from highly recommended vendors. 90% of those juices found new homes via PIF, and I got lots more to sample there as well. I had finally settled on my 'go-tos', and was happy with them - everything else I tried paled in comparison. I do love me some BWB and Vaperite.

But then...OMG (KBV be oh be's OMG to be precise).

Yep - I got my shipment from KBV (in 2 days!!). Opened the package (with a nice handwritten note from Missy & offspring too) and warmed the bottle of OMG in my hands. A few drops on a bridgless atty on my Riva, a moment for the juice to settle.

O.M.G.! It's so good. It's creamy, it's sweet (but not cloying), it's got some of everything in there. There's a hint of milk chocolate (but not overpowering) and a taste of coffee (like a creamy breva latte), a touch of butterscotch/caramel with a ghost of dulce de leche, drizzled over maybe poundcake or cheesecake, or maybe a cookie dipped in all of the previous... suffice it to say it's all there. Everthing you ever wanted in a vape. Nice thick clouds of vapor, and flavor beyond flavor - but subtle. No unpleasant aftertaste. No flavor overshadows the other, it's really well balanced - and very aptly named. OMG.

Yep, I like it lol. Haven't lifted any other bottle since I tried it. Pretty sure I've replaced my all-day vape - or at the least, gained another!

As for the other KBV flavors I've tried, they've all been spot-on. Tootsie Rolly tastes just like the real thing. Same with Maple Frosted Rolls, Monkey Bread, Rice Crispity Treats - even the Chocolate Covered Pretzels. I haven't yet tried the Skipping Stones - I'll have to put down the OMG to review, and I'm not sure I'm ready to do that.

Puff Puff Yumm.

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
I have to agree with this post. Caramel Capp is the bomb!!!!! I also have tried all the other ones mentioned and a few others. There has been only one I have tried I did not care for, and its not even on their menu.

Their juices are very atty friendly, and if you are looking for a flavorful, desserty flavor, I highly recommend them. None of their juices are overly sweet, but most have a sweet tone to them. They are also developing Tobaccos, and i lov the Crossfire trail too.

I also want to add to this post for anyone not familiar with them. Kick Bass Vapor, and their ordereing thread is very active in the forum. Their website should be up any day, or any minute. Missy and Bob are good people, and their ordering thread is quite the hoot.

Great review by the way.

JudgeVape

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2011
D.C./Maryland
The actual flavor of OMG is delicious. I get some mild coffee notes over toffee with a touch of vanilla in the blend as well. That being said, I was a little disappointed with the strength of the flavor. Dripped into both a 510 LR and a Cisco 306, it just doesn't bring much flavor to the table. TH is also pretty weak, although considering the 60% VG that shouldn't be much of a surprise.

NCVapingLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2009
Statesville, NC
The actual flavor of OMG is delicious. I get some mild coffee notes over toffee with a touch of vanilla in the blend as well. That being said, I was a little disappointed with the strength of the flavor. Dripped into both a 510 LR and a Cisco 306, it just doesn't bring much flavor to the table. TH is also pretty weak, although considering the 60% VG that shouldn't be much of a surprise.

I think it all boils down to the type of PV you are using, the type of the atty, etc. and of course, individual taste buds. IMHO, I get loads of flavor from OMG, however, I drip using a LR801, so maybe that could be the major diff here. I do agree with the TH, although I don't mind as I don't need a huge TH the majority of the time anyways.
Happy:vapor:!

aubergine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
MD
Damn, I wish he'd hurry and get OMG and maple danish and pineapple shake and monkey bread and ... others... back in stock (says real soon) - and ya, the caramel cap is terrific. KBV is the best thing to come down the pike for a good while... and I have a zillion juices from just about everyone raved about in here, too. Huzzah!

NCVapingLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2009
Statesville, NC
I am a newb here, so bear with me.

You say they don't have a website yet. So, ummm... How do you place an order?

And I use a Bloog MaxxFusion with Carts. Is an artisan juice like KBV worth it for me or should I just skip them?

Unfortunately, KBV had to temporarily disable their store, see post below. The original post is here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...open-come-wet-carto-atty-ordering-thread.html

I don't know how the KBV juices will work with the MaxxFusion, but many members use it on their cartos and it works fine for them. I normally just drip myself, but have used a carto with KBV and it worked fine for me as well. Their prices are very, very decent, so pick yourself out a bottle and give it a whirl! :)

Important Announcement

The KBV Store is disabled all orders already placed will be processed on time

We have taken many things into consideration in taking this measure.

First, as many of you have witnessed the hosting server can't keep up and many cannot log onto the site, we are moving the hosting of KBV.

Second, we would only be able to update with limited inventory at this point, and have large shipments arriving the 1st of next week.

Lastly, we always want to be able to provide the best quality and demand has been overwhelming and we will have an employee next week to do paperwork, package, print, and ship ONLY.

We will continue to mix ourselves and will not allow anyone to be involved in that process as we feel they would not take the same pride that we do in our liquids.

If you really need e liquid in between now and Tuesday of next week please PM me and we will process some orders in the manner we originally started out using via the OP.

We apologize again for the growing pains. We feel as tough we are nearing the day shortly where KBV will be as functional and reliable as any vendor out there. Due to the quality of the joose KBV grew faster than anyone could have ever anticipated, we have all of you to thank for that!

So from KBV a big.....

Thank You!

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
I am a newb here, so bear with me.

You say they don't have a website yet. So, ummm... How do you place an order?

And I use a Bloog MaxxFusion with Carts. Is an artisan juice like KBV worth it for me or should I just skip them?

I have used KBV e-liquids in their proprietary PG/VG mixture in the following manners with equal results........
dripping
cartos
cartomizers
clearomizers
all wicked well....tasted spot on and .......well....I admit.......I have also licked a droplet off the finger......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread