KBV "OMG" eliquid review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopherdav1d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Milford, CT
I really like this flavor! This is another one of those EASILY an all day vape type liquids. I actually disagree with a previous review I saw saying it has a strong cappuccino type flavor. I don't get that at all. I get a very light coffee flavor undertone followed by a really tasty toffee, caramelly, lightly sweet flavor. This is def not a strong flavor, it's actually perfect. It's like any more flavor would be to much and any less would be not enough. I would rename it "Just Right"! I really like this. It's a little difficult to pin all the flavors, it's one of those "I don't know which flavor does it for me or why I love it, I just do" type flavors. I've been hitting it on my tekk and ego at LR trying to pinpoint the exact flavors for everyone and my conclusion is.....it's "Just right!" a little toffee, a little caramel, a slight coffee, light perfect sweetness. It's...."just right!!" lol. I will be doing video reviews for this and a few others so stay tuned, but def try this flavor!! I'll wrap this up by saying I bought 15mls of this, and it will be one that I go on and reorder 30mls. It's "Just right"

JonB

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
SD
I have been vaping OMG all day. I went with the 2x flavor thinking I needed it after trying a few other vendors. I am not sure that the 2x is really needed for KBV. The flavors really 'pop' compared to other stuff. I wish I had a 1x to compare it to.

I have been trying to pin down the flavor - a touch of coffee, cream, caramel, and sometimes I swear I am vaping yellow cake frosting. I can't figure it out.

I agree on the 30mls next time. Good stuff.

Christopherdav1d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Milford, CT
I have been vaping OMG all day. I went with the 2x flavor thinking I needed it after trying a few other vendors. I am not sure that the 2x is really needed for KBV. The flavors really 'pop' compared to other stuff. I wish I had a 1x to compare it to.

I have been trying to pin down the flavor - a touch of coffee, cream, caramel, and sometimes I swear I am vaping yellow cake frosting. I can't figure it out.

I agree on the 30mls next time. Good stuff.

(mind you what I'm about to say is coming from me, who LOVES A TON of flavor in my liquid). Don't get extra flavor. His liquids are like masterpieces, and sometimes when you add more flavor it messes with the integrity of what it should taste like. I'm someone who always got extra flavor in juices, but not at KBV. ESPECIALLY in omg! Omg at regular flavor is like the PERFECT balance of flavor. Every reviewer including me tends to say the identical thing, any less flavor in it would be not enough and any more would be too much. This liquid is "just perfect!". Granted taste is subjective, but for me who ALWAYS got extra flavor in my liquids to not do that with KBV says a lot. He honestly is a JOOSE GENIOUS! lol

achtungbaby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
St. Petersburg, Florida
I also went with xtra flavor on OMG and I love it.1st order. Keep in mind my taste buds have not yet come back to life. I do wish I had the reg to compare...Although my other orders I didn't do xtra because of what you said Christopherdav1d - pure perfection.
Pixie - I keep going back to it as well..LOL!

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
(mind you what I'm about to say is coming from me, who LOVES A TON of flavor in my liquid). Don't get extra flavor. His liquids are like masterpieces, and sometimes when you add more flavor it messes with the integrity of what it should taste like. I'm someone who always got extra flavor in juices, but not at KBV. ESPECIALLY in omg! Omg at regular flavor is like the PERFECT balance of flavor. Every reviewer including me tends to say the identical thing, any less flavor in it would be not enough and any more would be too much. This liquid is "just perfect!". Granted taste is subjective, but for me who ALWAYS got extra flavor in my liquids to not do that with KBV says a lot. He honestly is a JOOSE GENIOUS! lol

+1.....agree to nth degree..........perfect the way it is.

Gardner808

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2011
GA
I stopped smoking on January 18, 2011. I think it may be more of an interpretation issue rather than a "dead" taste buds thing.

BWB Espresso tastes like truly burnt popcorn to me after two weeks of steeping. I think there may be a flavoring that is common to both that is burnt popcorn to me. BWB Espresso just might have more of it.

***This not a slight or criticism of either KBV or BWB. I love the products and customer service of both suppliers***

achtungbaby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
St. Petersburg, Florida
I'm not the most experienced but to answer, KBV liquid usually does not knock you over w/TH. Although steeping does increase it tremendously even though the flavor is spot on out of the box.
The site is down for a week while they take a much needed vacation/break but if you have any other questions or want to talk about their joose come on down to the Hidey Hole...http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/144355-kick-bass-vapor-season-open-come-wet-carto-atty-ordering-thread.html

Yep the th is not going to be real strong.. but thats typical with bakery type juice in my experience.. I like KBV's juice with extra flavor 80%PG (that gives me the th I need) they are super friendly and accomidating, will mix any ratio you need just throw it in the comments section. :)

Anyone care to comment on the TH of say 24 mg OMG? (thinking of trying it, the mixture sounds tasty)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread