KBV Swap Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowRose2007

Apr 26, 2011
Tennessee
I have 1 15ml Caramel Cappuccino 18mg 30/70. Date of birth 8-5-11. I have used "maybe" 1 ml. Enough to fill a cartomizer to try it. I knew as soon as I took that first hit I didn't like it! I would like it to be replace this with Gooey Better Cake. This is my all time favorite and one of them things I HAVE TO HAVE! I am in a little bit of a panic state because I am getting low and awaiting my shipment. If I could I would order it by the gallon but I do know as of today I will make sure I order it 2 bottles at a time!! I also want it to be known that at this point of my vaping experience that CC is the "ONLY" KBV JOOSE I don't like! I become a member of the KBV family in May and a loyal one at that! It is the ONLY joose you will find in my tackle box! I don't know how this trading part works so please feel free to tell me what I am doing is wrong, right or indifferent, Thanks

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
i have a bottle of MAW 30 ml 24mg 60/40... up for trade will entertain almost any flavors, i only used 4 drops from it, and its just not for me, i know its popular, so i figure i would go here 1st

Wow - if I had 30ml of 12mg, I'd find something or even cash for this! :)

Vaypor_Phi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2011
Houston, Texas
I'm looking to swap for some Gooey better cake, Mommas Angel Wings, Troll Bridge or just let me know what you got.

I have for trade:
15ml of Sweet Tea 18mg 60/40 VG/PG
15ml of snickerdoodle 18mg 60/40
25ml of OMG 18mg 60/40
20ml Butter Creme Icing 18mg 60/40
25ml Butter Pecan Ice Cream 18mg 60/40
10ml Butter pecan Ice Cream 18mg
25ml White Wabbit 18mg 60/40

All steeped properly.

Thanks!

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
keep it, sometimes your taste buds will want something a little difference u can use up some old stufff then go back to your all day and youll fall in love with it all over again. personally i have a few i like, i have a tobacco one, a sweet fruity candy one and a bakery one, i usually cycle one all day to the next

casualuser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2011
NYC
Enlighten us...Whats your favorite 3?

keep it, sometimes your taste buds will want something a little difference u can use up some old stufff then go back to your all day and youll fall in love with it all over again. personally i have a few i like, i have a tobacco one, a sweet fruity candy one and a bakery one, i usually cycle one all day to the next

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
right lol.... only three? ok i have hidey hole punch today, on bakery days i go between birthday cake and gooey batter cake, and i havnt tried kbv tobacco flavors but i got a couple in the mail, so tobacco i have boutny hunter, oh and i cant forget! before i fall asleep i go through a carto of humingbird nectar while im laying in bed :)

vapin_2tha_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2010
Rochester, New York
If anybody can spare some samples (3-5ml) of Refreshing Cantalope and/or RY4 I would like to try them. Being an unemployed student makes it hard to shell out money to try new flavors so maybe a trade is in order :) I can swap samples of what I have which is: 555, Nutty Uncle, Gooey Better Cake. Please let me know and thank in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread