KEEP VAPE MAIL LEGAL! (Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Signed and sent to my rep, Austin Scott.

We all should protect our right to vape by stocking up with a little more than we'll ever need. The younger you are the more you need ... learn to DIY your own juice and make sure you have recoiling and wicking supplies and rebuildable atomizers, and know how to use them, otherwise you could be caught short if the hammer falls one day on hardware.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Can't believe these over paid Lobbyist Drama Queens posing as Representative Senators. A Nation in Crisis and they're out vacationing

Not quite.

Frustrations simmer as Congress prepares rare August work

"The impasse between Democrats and Republicans over a massive economic recovery package has spilled into next month, and shows no sign of ending soon. Hundreds of lawmakers are being sent home — for now — with a warning they may be called back with a day’s notice if an agreement is reached." :facepalm:

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
Not quite.

A lot of them have been "working from home" and voting by proxy for quite a while. Now, most of them have gone home for a month, so I'd be real surprised if this bill gets passed before at least September.

I hope CASAA, TVA, etc. are planning a big campaign to get everyone to call the Whitehouse and tell the President to veto the bill. UVA put out a CTA about it a couple weeks ago, but IMHO is was way too early and too small an effort.

lap1026

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
Massachusetts
ve alot of time on my hands so am willing to copy letters and email to whom ever you want to receive them. Just give me directions! PM me if that will be better and I could give you my email address. And if this can be passed on to the right people... I want to try to get our juices back into our hands. That whole thing is a violation of our rights as in "The Bill Of Rights" !!!

Reactions: Katya

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
ve alot of time on my hands so am willing to copy letters and email to whom ever you want to receive them. Just give me directions! PM me if that will be better and I could give you my email address. And if this can be passed on to the right people... I want to try to get our juices back into our hands. That whole thing is a violation of our rights as in "The Bill Of Rights" !!!

Are you a member of CASAA? Membership is free, but they desperately need financial help also, if you can spare a buck.

We’ve never done anything like this before… - CASAA

They have a forum here and issue Calls to Action--both nationwide and for individual states.

CASAA

lap1026

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
Massachusetts
  • Winner
Reactions: Katya

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
:lol: I guess the House has to be open for business a couple days a week in order to be considered still in session. Today, they started their legislative day at 11:00. They said a prayer, approved the journal of the last day's proceedings, and said the Pledge of Allegiance. And then they adjourned at 11:02 until Friday. :facepalm:

Last edited:

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
:lol: I guess the House has to be open for business a couple days a week in order to be considered still in session. Today, they started their legislative day at 11:00. They said a prayer, approved the journal of the last day's proceedings, and said the Pledge of Allegiance. And then they adjourned at 11:02 until Friday. :facepalm:
The less legislating, the better for everyone.

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Hey
    You can always buy one of these cool shirts at CASAA Store | Featuring custom t-shirts, prints, and more !

B9ERowq.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread