Keeping track of whats in cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

spicyed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
New Jersey
So I recently got a few different sample liquids in, and I have been cycling between the cartos I put them in. I currently have 5 different flavors in different cartos, and they are all in the same box, so for some of the flavors I can't even tell what they are anymore. I am wondering if anyone has any recommendations on how to keep track of what flavor I put in each one other then just switching them out all the time.

VaperEd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
Disney Land
Hello spicyed
I have only been vaping since Saturday and I have run into the same problem. I use a cart and they come with a boot or condom on one end. I have been labeling those in a way I can recognize what the cart contains. I does not fit perfectly over the atty but it works. I ran across a post that offered info on labeling but I was looking for something else at the time so I passed it by. lol I am sure there is a better way then mine but I have not discovered it yet.
Thank you for posting this question. I could use an answer myself.

Last edited:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I'm using a Brothers label printer with either black or white lettering on a clear background. The tape is very thin and has held up to all the vaping related liquids, including alcohol and vodka.
thumbsup.gif

Brothers.jpg

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Here is how I do it. I am also a switcher of cartos. I take a few hits off one, switch to another one, then another......... I honestly don't know how anyone can vape one flavor all day, I can't! LOL I do keep mine separated by flavor, tobaccos and coffees in one section, fruits and menthols in another. I have at least 17 cartos going at a time :) bnrk

Attachments

• eciglabels2 001.jpg
    eciglabels2 001.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 32

Chevello

Sep 21, 2011
NE Phila Suburbs
I use a dab of nailpolish. But really, you can pretty much smell the flavor in the carto.

This is what I do. I just go into my daughter's room with a hand truck and bring out the barrel o nail polish. There are enough colors in there to indicate every flavor in the universe. I put matching dots on the carto and on the cap of the juice bottle. When I get a new bottle to replace an empty, I swap caps. I never could get sharpie to stick to the silicone end caps, and writing on the cartos is no good if the cartos are black. The writing rubs off of my wife's white cartos onto her fingers and she gets irritated at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread