Not open for further replies.

Cushuito

Feb 25, 2012
United States
EJM 30ml for 12
Madvapes 30 for 7.39, 50 for 12
Mom and Pops 30 for 15
Vapor4Life 30 for 12.50

Thankyou for that very nice and easy to follow breakdown!

I am trying out johnsoncreek (placed my order last night - it was packed this morning - waiting for ups to grab it tonight so i can have it tomorrow hopefully!) since they are local (roughly an hour away from me... worth the $8 shipping for ups ground imo). Hopefully i enjoy their flavors... seeing as they only have about 17 - maybe that just means they put a lot of love into them! :) I got 45ml (3x flavors at 15ml ea) for ~$26)

Pampavich

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Netherlands
Here i also use this combo. But lately i get a some weird chemical taste in a new carto. This happend like 5 times, and its a waste of my juice actually. On one fresh carto i got normal flavour but it fell apart when i took it off the KGO! All from smok. It sucks.
But when the EMDCC are working normal like the used too i think they are the best. Very easy too fill cuz of their size. I have a J tank too and i tried like 10 carto's that came with it but it just wont work for me. I get a very bad and weird taste. I like the idea and looks off it, but i guess i just stick too the EDMCC's.

cricque

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I started with a 510-t and very fast got to LR atomizers ... Now i needed a bigger battery, and saw some videos of an xl USB ego-t battery combined with the ego mega dual coil cartos .. and said lets try that. This even made me mix a bit of 0mgwith my 11mg, to lower it a bit, since the throat hit is enough. I do keep em wet now, and tend to change em after around 1 week

The only thing I have is, at the end of the day, the throat hit gets a bit less and less ... But that is like with normal smoking also. I am thinking of using 2 simultaneously. During the day use 6mg and the evening 11mg, so i get that great throat hit in the evening also

Marcella

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You definitely did not eff up getting the KGO. They are a very good battery style.

I prefer the "clear" EMDCC's because you can see exactly how much... and where.. all the e-juice is. FYI, I really..really.. LOVE these things and so, here is what I do to fill them up in a way that makes me very happy:

Use fairly thin juice. I like 80PG/20VG. Max VG of 30%.
I drip the liquid in from the top and soak the filler about 1/2 way then I take one of my husband's socks and do a VERY GENTLE "taryn spin" with the connector end facing the end of the sock... so that the liquid spins down to the bottom but also leaves some sort of empty-ish spaces. Don't try to soak the filler... this is never a good idea... if you do that, spin the juice out the other end until it's about 2/3 soaked or less, only. Stop worrying about how many ml's your'e dripping into it... and just look at it.. that's why I love the clear plastic ones!

Blow through the top end to make sure you haven't clogged up the air-hole. If you can, best to let the whole thing sit for a day and wick better... much improved plumes of vapor plus flavor. From then on, just top off the EMDCC when needed to keep it kinda moist. I have yet to actually burn one. They rinse out very easily under tap water in the sink, no need to boil or use alcohol or any of that fuss. Even the dark liquids usually rinse right out. I use them 3-4 x each and then toss them. Way cheaper than any other cartos I've experimented with.

If you get the "baby bottle" type rubber tips and don't like them, cut them in 1/2 with some sharp scissors and insert a regular 510 drip-tip. They work and look great

Only 2 issues I've encountered are: condensation (need to use a tissue or swab to wipe it out occasionally), and the clear plastic casing will crack if I use any niquid containing cinnamon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread