Status
Not open for further replies.

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
I wanted something very different from my usual (but very much loved!) bakery flavors. Those days when my taste buds are bored or need to be smacked alive. I wasn't sure if I wanted to try a cinnamon or a menthol first. I ended up making a very good choice for myself... kickin watermelon.

The very pretty pink juice smelled of sweet cinnamon candy and a watermelon jolly rancher. Filled up a cart immediately. As I'm slowly drawing in I can feel the cinnamon (like red hots) filling up my mouth (kind of making my tongue tingle) and I just knew when I actually inhaled it I would be choking. But I didn't, it wasn't like that. Inhale became more sweet and then I could taste the watermelon candy on exhale. It has not steeped yet but already very tasty. Now I'm curious about the rest of her kickin flavors. =) I'd say her kickin flavors are worth a try!

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
To me that flavor is a good example of serendipity. Ms T had several kickin' flavors for a long time before that one and one day I was vaping on some stuff I had when I accidentally put a different flavor in my atomizer than I had previously been vaping. I told T about the mixture that night and we added it to the menu. I love happy accidents!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
Oh neat! I think it's pretty tasty. I was going to go for the kickin strawberry (Ms T recommends too) but I already had plain strawberry and strawberry shortcake in my order. Can't wait to try them. Waiting on new cartos and my first lr atty to come to me tomorrow.
p.s. I haven't had any super successful accidents yet.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread