Kind of a strange question.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jixchel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Indiana
The local vape shop where I live has ECBlends Liquid Gold, which is I think just the wholesale name for ECBlends. My question is are the Liqud Gold flavors the same as you can order from their regular website? My local vape shop claims the Liquid Gold has something added to it you can't get from their site, personally I think it is simply because all of her prices are super inflated and she just doesn't want me ordering the same thing cheaper lol

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
If you can't get that extra something from the ECBlends website, then your vape shop shouldn't mind telling you what it is. Or, at the very least, she should tell you what this special magic ingredient does.
Personally, I think either they have ECB make their juice to a specific recipe, in which case that's what she should tell you, or she's full of it.

elfstone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2012
OH
It looks like a separate product line (NOT ECBlends juice, it looks like a separate manufacturer) that they sell only to wholesale clients. You can't really see the products, I think you have to be logged in to do so, but here: E-Liquid Gold Products - ECBlend Wholesale and here: www.eliquidgold.com

What I find interesting is that the latter website (eliquidgold dot com) is registered with GoDaddy through and anonymizer service so you can't see who really owns it. I don't like that for a business in principle. You can shoot an e-mail to ECBlends and ask them.

Talk about mystery meat e-liquid. No thanks.

It could be related to this Dekang line, but I'm not sure at all.

Jixchel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Indiana
It looks like a separate product line (NOT ECBlends juice, it looks like a separate manufacturer) that they sell only to wholesale clients. You can't really see the products, I think you have to be logged in to do so, but here: E-Liquid Gold Products - ECBlend Wholesale and here: www.eliquidgold.com

What I find interesting is that the latter website (eliquidgold dot com) is registered with GoDaddy through and anonymizer service so you can't see who really owns it. I don't like that for a business in principle. You can shoot an e-mail to ECBlends and ask them.

Talk about mystery meat e-liquid. No thanks.

It could be related to this Dekang line, but I'm not sure at all.

I looked up their trademark or patten or whatever it was, Liquid Gold is owned by EC Blends, so I would imagine my local shop owner is simply full of it. She vapes only Dragon Blood and says she orders their larger size with double flavor, so I would imagine she thinks her customers are dumb enough to think that we can't order it the same way on their site. Her whole they put something else in it that is a secret is probably the label that says Liquid Gold so she can sell it for 3 times what I can buy it for on their site LMAO Thank you for all the replies guys, I was hoping she was simply out for a profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread