Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I sure miss their juice! All my faves are disappearing. I just got back into vaping after a 2 year slip. Finding coils and parts for my current tanks are a joke. juice and mods at the local shops is ridiculous. Didn’t stop me from buying it. But I paid twice as much as online offers.

So I’m lurking around the waters here trying to get caught up.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I sure miss their juice! All my faves are disappearing. I just got back into vaping after a 2 year slip. Finding coils and parts for my current tanks are a joke. Juice and mods at the local shops is ridiculous. Didn’t stop me from buying it. But I paid twice as much as online offers.

So I’m lurking around the waters here trying to get caught up.

I started mixing all my own liquid a few years ago. It’s a learning curve but I came out with some good stuff. Plus there are tons of recipes out there on different sites so it’s not too hard to find something I like or I can tweak them to my liking. I am curious what happened to Jerry. He just kind of disappeared.

Reactions: Robinowitz

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    I started mixing all my own liquid a few years ago. It’s a learning curve but I came out with some good stuff. Plus there are tons of recipes out there on different sites so it’s not too hard to find something I like or I can tweak them to my liking. I am curious what happened to Jerry. He just kind of disappeared.
    Me too...I think of .Jerry often & hope he’s ok. I owe him a lot of gratitude for his WTA ( and of course his Clove eliquid). Welcome back @Ladiekali!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread