Not open for further replies.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Well that was short lived! How are you doing?
Hey there Hitt and Fran! We are doing a-ok here. In our neck of the woods, we are kind of used to catastrophes (floods and fires) and helping ea other out. At least with the pandemic, we are certainly not alone. We just help out from a distance. Haha

Am keeping an eye on the news re eliquid regs. I haven’t really tried DIY but may find I should learn quickly!

How are you 2?

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hey there Hitt and Fran! We are doing a-ok here. In our neck of the woods, we are kind of used to catastrophes (floods and fires) and helping ea other out. At least with the pandemic, we are certainly not alone. We just help out from a distance. Haha

Am keeping an eye on the news re eliquid regs. I haben’t really tried DIY but may find I should learn quickly!

How are you 2?
    Doing good here. DIY isn’t hard. Lots of folks to help out. I’ve been mixing my own for years and so has hitt.

• Informative
    Reactions: Robinowitz

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

Am keeping an eye on the news re eliquid regs. I haben’t really tried DIY but may find I should learn quickly!

How are you 2?

yes, like Fran said it’s not that hard. Right now with the impending vape mail ban, if you haven’t stocked up on nic then now is the time. Flavors and vg and pg should still be accessible.

• Informative

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    yes, like Fran said it’s not that hard. Right now with the impending vape mail ban, if you haven’t stocked up on nic then now is the time. Flavors and vg and pg should still be accessible.
    Thank you 2 for the encouragement. Im gonna stock up on nicotine for sure. Off the top of your heads, how long is nic good for in the frig or is freezing even better? I know I could sleuth it out in DIY Forum. Just lazy. Haha

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Thank you 2 for the encouragement. Im gonna stock up on nicotine for sure. Off the top of your heads, how long is nic good for in the frig or is freezing even better? I know I could sleuth it out in DIY Forum. Just lazy. Haha
    Belongs in the freezer.

• Informative

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009

Definitely in the freezer for long term storage and in glass bottles. If you order from heartland vapes you can get the bottles and caps from them too and get free shipping over $50.

I’ve seen people on the forum mention pulling nic from the freezer that’s 7-8 years old and it’s still in good shape. I don’t know if anyone actually knows how long it will keep for.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Thank you 2 so very much! Great info.
    (And I’m not saying it to stay on the throne). :)

No problem. If you have any questions then let us know. I doubt Jerry even looks at the forum any more so I’m sure we can chat here.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I had to check in to see if y’all were still kickin around here!

As far as I know, Aromaejuice is out of business so I’m a little surprised the forum is open still. I’m not going anywhere. ECF is my support group. Made some good friends along the way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread