King V2 Mech mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitterpop

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2015
Nova Scotia Canada
After that he tried to sell me some other mech for $90 because the REO clone I was carrying just didn't feel "solid enough to last."

And by the way, I had to explain what squonking is
Now that is funny, I would have had a hard time keeping a straight face.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Can I just ask what build you are rocking in this? Really struggling to find a build that gets me excited about this tank.

Thanks for the reply, I'll give a similar build a try. This has been the least used item of vape gear I have ever owned. Since day 1 I have disliked the vapour production and the flavour on every build and stock coil I have tried. Still, that's just how it goes sometimes.
I'm not a tank fan lol. Even with the rebuildable decks, they still don't work as well as a dripper to me.
I run a derringer built at .32 26g on a SMPL and a stumpy built at .40 26g on a Cloupor mini at 50w :)

Reactions: mhertz

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Thanks for the reply, I'll give a similar build a try. This has been the least used item of vape gear I have ever owned. Since day 1 I have disliked the vapour production and the flavour on every build and stock coil I have tried. Still, that's just how it goes sometimes.

My wife won our tfv's.
They are okay with the RBA decks, but I found flavor muted too.

Reactions: Kprthevapr

alljokingaside

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2015
Busan, Korea
So, double loss this weekend- FT's Knurled King and a Veritas clone went MIA. Annoyed as all hell. Ended up ordering a KSS hybrid mod from ebay then ended up finding this post, ergh!

Anyway, anyone's got the info on focalecig's King? How's it compare? There seems to be slight variances compared to the one I had. Noticably the contacts seem different and there appears to be an insulator near the firing button. Though the KSS is already on the way, I'm tempted to replace the King anyway because...well, it's the King.

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
Unless you're dead set on brass and knurlings, then personally I would without a doubt get this copper v2: $15.22 King II Style Mechanical Mod - copper / 18350/18500/18650 at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

It's got all it's 12 reviews as full 5 star ones and such a beefy sturdy copper mod for 15 bucks is just crazy imho... One stated it rivals any of his original mechs fully...

I wanted it too, but haven't, as there's always so many things on ones short-list, lol... Thank god for clones... :) I remember a little over 2 years ago buying an original kfl+, as my first rta, for what corresponds to 100 bucks... Crazy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread