The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

King Mech. Mod w/ Trident V2..?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Juska, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Juska

Juska Full Member

Jan 4, 2014
    Madison, WI, USA
    I currently use an iTaste MVP 2 with a Protank III.
    I actually started off with a mech mod and although I love my MVP, I miss the look and feel of a mod like the King.
    I want the Trident V2 to go along with the King.

Q: Do you own this setup, the King Mech Mod with the Trident V2 (authentic or clones, info is info)?
    What are your thoughts on this setup if you've owned or used one (a friends)?
    Even if you only own them individually, one or the other, what are your thoughts on the product?

Thank you much for the replies in advance! :p

2. Juska

Juska Full Member

Jan 4, 2014
    Madison, WI, USA
    Forgot to mention that I have tried the Trident V1 and it's quite nice but the almost hulk strength it takes at times..ugh. This is why I want the V2 Trident :)

3. E_DeCastro

E_DeCastro Moved On ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2009
    SOCAL, USA
    I don't have the trident V2 but I have tried the king and Trident V1 and out of the box with no mods other than what I do to all the mods we have in inventory, it hits great. I love the setup, it's got weight and you know it won't break.

4. Kanj.nguyen

Kanj.nguyen Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2013
    Princeton, NJ
    Im going to assume that you rebuild?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.