Here's VW's pics:
and I've answered her queries as well√

OK the big day arrived. Special delivery:

Gus1_zps27373e8e.jpg

And inside the magic box...

Gus2_zps54852c9b.jpg

All dressed up and ready to vape:

Gus3_zps9a8754c2.jpg

Only one problem. They forgot the drip tip! I solved that by crowning it with one I had on hand that looks pretty nice. Still would have been great to have the matching one... It was confirmed twice. Weird. Pretty happy with the mod though. It's very light and really nice to look at.

OK I have a second problem... Doesn't fire. So Kiss aficionado and experts, can you tell me what to do? When I remove the telescoping portion of the pin, it appears that the part that fits into the top cap and is supposed to make the 510 connection is not adjustable? What does one do if the atty is also not adjustable? Or is there a way to adjust that part of the pin that I am not seeing (it doesn't turn when I use my fingers)...

Thanks for any help.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
yeah no kidding... I will never go with this standard shipping again, effing ridiculous! Its been like 10 days and its still not in Canada... Id be surprised if I even got it next week

Is this your first time? Unless you go 'courier' everything reaches this side of the Globe in about 15 days, by regular airmail from Europe. My stuff from the Russian region take about a month.

mattrhdr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Toronto
Is this your first time? Unless you go 'courier' everything reaches this side of the Globe in about 15 days, by regular airmail from Europe. My stuff from the Russian region take about a month.

2nd time my friend. Went with the same shipping last time for my Lord, and it did not take this long. Oh well its not a big deal, I'm really just waiting for my Estia which is not ready yet and I'm gonna have him ship it with UPS like you did and received in a couple days.

mattrhdr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Toronto
Bought myself a brand new "regular" Kiss last week and find THIS whilst waiting for it to arrive :p
The QE is even prettier than the normal one, congrats guys and girls :D

Anyone know how many of the Kiss v2 has been produced btw?

I believe 50 Kiss-QE were made. QE = Qorax Edition. Its not really a Kiss v2

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
We might get them the same time :)

May 16, 2014 , 8:35 am Processed through USPS Sort FacilityKEARNY, NJ 07032

Looking good for Monday on my end:

"Your item was processed through and left our SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94188 facility on May 18, 2014 at 1:36 am."

I'm off work tomorrow so I'll be curtain twitching till it arrives :)

Daniel E

Jul 21, 2013
Melbu, Norway
Yep, Matt is right Daniel ~ your Kiss is the one & only version. Our's is just a variant of it ~ tweaked it a tad to meet our personal liking. Yours is perfect and as updated as it can be buddy.

Yep i spot the visual differences in this qorax edition, that brass accent ring and shortened button throw adds to its beauty IMO :D

What i meant was if anyone know how many non-Q.E Kiss has been produced, i believe i read something like 160 when i first saw it, but now i've found several V2 Kiss in stock so i believe they've extended production beyond those 160 pieces.

I will no doubt cancel the fuse(make myself a copper pin) and shorten the button throw on my regular one to get it to full perfection :D

P.S
Congrats to anyone getting the Q.E and sorry for being off topic

mattrhdr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Toronto
Yep i spot the visual differences in this qorax edition, that brass accent ring and shortened button throw adds to its beauty IMO :D

What i meant was if anyone know how many non-Q.E Kiss has been produced, i believe i read something like 160 when i first saw it, but now i've found several V2 Kiss in stock so i believe they've extended production beyond those 160 pieces.

I will no doubt cancel the fuse(make myself a copper pin) and shorten the button throw on my regular one to get it to full perfection :D

P.S
Congrats to anyone getting the Q.E and sorry for being off topic

A small little washer on the hex screw on the switch fixes the throw of the switch very easily!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread