Knight V2 by Smoant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken 2015

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2015
Croatia
Well after one week of using knight v2 last night i notice when switched on that is heating like crazy. In 2sec it melted top of battery cover and spring in + pin. Lucky it didnt happen on the move in my pocket it would sure burst in 10sec. Going to write gearbest so be carefull owners. The battery was lg hg2 almost new no chiped wrap or anything else. After i tried other battery just for sec same thing. Its like its shorting somwhere on the board or something. I did notice it goes thru battery pretty fast in begining so theres that to watch out to. Luckly dna40 is coming soon.

Iken 2015

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2015
Croatia
Lead looks ok cant se anything wrong. I think maybe the spring of positive + has come in contact with housing because its directly (maybe the paint on housing is only isolator between) in contact with it. So if the negative is grounded on housing thats that. If this is the reason its realy bad and in time spring can make contact when replacing battery with housing causing the short. When I look a litlle more will let you know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread