The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Know any 22mm GLASS genesis style CLONE atomizer for under 30 bucks?

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomizer Systems' started by UpSideDown, Oct 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. UpSideDown

UpSideDown Full Member Verified Member

Sep 14, 2013
    Galveston, Tx
    Need a 22mm genesis style atomizer to fit on a nemesis clone. I don't want to spend more on the tank then I did on the clone. Must have glass or metal tank because most my juice will require it. RSST would look great, plastic tank, no good. I-ATTY Would fit the bill if it were 22mm.

Color fit and finish to match nemesis clone would be super!!!

Please include pictures with your post, preferably on a nemesis clone.

Please don't express your opinion about clones here we have all read enough of that.
    There is a thread for it. This isn't it.

2. proteckt3d

proteckt3d Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 25, 2012
    Denmark
    Hi Upsidedown, you should have a look in fasttech, I don't think there could be any other place better. Or just watch the classifieds and co-ops

3. UpSideDown

Sep 14, 2013
    Galveston, Tx
    I know Fasttech well. Thanks for the great advice. One option ive found is the UD AGI it has glass tank and is 22mm. One big problem it has is the center positive post has a spring that carries the current and burns up in a few weeks. So I guess my options are to get the RSST and modify a glass tank or get the UD AGI and modify the positive center post.

4. UpSideDown

Sep 14, 2013
    Galveston, Tx
  5. DuffTime

DuffTime Unresolved Status ECF Veteran

May 7, 2013
    United States
    Why no one has said the AGA T2 yet is beyond me. 22mm, glass tank, available for $19 on 101vape.com

6. UpSideDown

Sep 14, 2013
    Galveston, Tx
    That seems like a great recommendation. Thanks!
    Just wish the top cap wasn't soo ugly on the nemesis.
    photo-12-450x600.jpg

I would much prefer the clean look of an RSST. Wonder if I could switch the caps.
    image-13.jpg

7. UpSideDown

Sep 14, 2013
    Galveston, Tx
    Ooo I found a side by side.
    2u4lt6r.jpg

8. shroom

shroom Moved On

May 24, 2013
    Brooklyn
    Why only genesis style RBA in particular if you don't mind me asking?

9. UpSideDown

Sep 14, 2013
    Galveston, Tx
    Super clean looking tank setup on the cheap for goin out to the bar. Ive got the Trident clone sittin on the Private v2 clone for dripping.
    + The many different ways you can setup up a wick and coil are very appealing to me.

10. pdxtechdoctor

pdxtechdoctor Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2013
    pdxtechdoctor
    Probably because you can't get a RBA with a glass tank in any other style for under $30... if you know of one let us know.. other than those Fogger V2s which are even more fiddly than an AGA-T...

11. shroom

shroom Moved On

May 24, 2013
    Brooklyn
    Then you are out of luck with your idea. Only options you have to pay much more or get an Oddy clone. If can find a picture I will post how it looks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.