Status
Not open for further replies.

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
I really need some decent carts for my KR808D-1 that don't cost an arm and a leg. I just ordered and got some from VapeSafe and they were complete garbage. Someone here recommended them so I figured I would give them a try. They would not vape at all. I would not recommend these to anyone. I also think their customer service is crap, as they have not made any attempt to correct this. They will not have my business again. Okay, having said that, can someone suggest a dealer that has good 808 carts for reasonable prices? Thanks.

blue8091

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
Vape Town
Are you buying prefilled or blank cartos for your own choice in juice?

I moved away from prefills very quickly so I cannot comment on those flavors. I can tell you that I have purchased blank 808 cartos from v4l and they work fine. I purchased the wow line. After receiving them...I think my vaping habit is helping me to burn the cartos - and on my next attempt I'm going to try the cool line.

I'm new to this and it's my understanding that lots of peeps prefer huge plumes of vape! I'm not so sure if this is an important factor for me - so I think I need to find a carto that runs at a lower ohm to avoid burning my cartos up!!! This is just me though!

I'd also refer you to vermillion river ejuices - they have a great sampler pack of juices and while I don't do tobacco flavors, I have yet to try one of their other juices that I don't like. Obviously you'd be purchasing blank cartos...

The code for V4l is: FIREWORKS27

Also if you go to vermillion river we get a 10% discount there too using the promo code: ECF You can also request a free sample bottle to be included with your sampler pack! I think you pay a small handling fee for it!

Last edited:

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
In my humble opinion, stay away from the clear ones for sale out there. I wasted a lot of money on them. I tried both kinds, the ones that leak out of the bottom and the ones that leak out of the top : (
I liked the metal CE2's, but they were a pain to fill. Once I tried the Bloog's that was it for me : )

blue8091

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
Vape Town
The Elite Vapor Works Signature Series horizontal coil cartomizers are almost the same as Bloog or Volt.
Once you try the horizontals you'll never go back. They're the best. Easy to fill and top off, fantastic vapor and they last a long time.
Signature Series Blank Cartomizers - Cartomizers - Signature Series

Hey, thanks for the tip! Do you know what the ohm is? As noted in my post above...my newbie self... burning cartos..lol. I'm pretty stocked for the moment...but I think I need to find some that don't burn as warmly. How to correct take a vape w/o frying your cartos....

captcpu

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I get my 808 Cartos from Vapor Kings and from Vapors Heaven. Both sell original Kanger horizontal coil cartos, which have been awesome. I've bought tons of them and never had any trouble with them. VH also has Boge cartos and a Low Res 808 carto that I've enjoyed (though they don't work at all on my VGO... but that's a problem with the battery not the carto. They work fine on my regular KR 808D-1s). VH is having a sale until midnight, code: July 4th.

zerominusone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2011
in your house
I was using Kanger cartos until I got a bad pack and someone on ECF turned me on to the Boge cartomizers. They only cost 40 cents more for a 5 pk of blanks than the Kangers and hold more joose and give more taste. They are 2.6 ohms and get warm if you constantly vape on it but after trying Boge, Kanger will NEVER see my money again. I didn't know any better and just ordered the first ones I found (from avidvaper.com) for 11.55 (shipping incl.) but I looked around some more and found the same thing at smokelessimage . If you feel like waiting FOREVER you can get 'em for only $5 for a 5 pk at Eastmall (but that's China and it takes a LONG time to get 'em).

Gonefishing

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
Gamecock Country
I am still in search of the best cart. What I have found is the premium carts from litecigUSA are the ones I find myself going back to. Ironically, they were the first I ever tried in a blank cart. Price is good and flavor/vapor production seems to be the best for me. However, I will say that they tend to burn up easier then any others I have tried. That may be in part that I am vaping at 5volts. What I have tried is the dual carts from smoketech (they get HOT for me, but I also am a chain vaper) I have tried the V4L cool carts (they hold a lot of juice and are easy to fill but the draw tends to be a bit "airy" for me) I have tried some Mega 510's only to find out I am much more partial to the 808 design. I haven't tried the Bloog's or Boge's and this is the first I've heard of horizontal coils?

Repost: I just looked up the Boge carts and they come in the same box as the V4L coolcarts I have... interesting??? Are they the same thing???:unsure:

Last edited:

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
I just got some LR 808 Megas from Iken Vape... holy cow these are awesome. LOL Best 808 carto I've used yet.

Just got some in the mail today and put it on my echo batt. Man, these things are BEAST and a hell of a lot better than the echo cartos.

Another carto that is really good are the ones from smokelessimage. The coupon code is: heatwave for 23%. Sale ends on the 24th. So, stock up while you can!

Waiting to try my clear 808 dual coil cartos that I got from madvapes on a 5v Volt passthrough.

Last edited:

aubergine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
MD
I'm still waiting wistfully for a really excellent carto for 808... that said, I like the Smokeless Image Volts a lot. But the PT is too hot for 'em if you vape a lot. I keep rolling back to V4L coolcarts there... but Volts on 3.7 are my current favorites. Ikenvape's Megas on 3.7 are good, and so are Turbos - better all-round than Coolcarts or Wows at that voltage to my mind. The dual coils are a huge disappointment to me on any batt - just too fragile and inconsistent and trouble-prone. (I don't like 501 vaping w/cartos - too cold. That's just me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread