jwtaylor27

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2011
Alabama

jwtaylor27

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2011
Alabama
I haven't looked elsewhere... impatiently awaiting restock of improved fluxos and new Phoenix myself... but had to say your banner is hilarious! Hey, whatever works for you. :)

I have a Halo G6 and a Joye 510 that I also vape with but I use my blu more than any. I love the thing lol. Noticed your name, I'm from Alabama as well.

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
I grew up in Dothan but have been in Panama City since I was 16. Lately I get accused of being a fair weather fan alot, which I really don't get because there have always been a lot of Bama fans here. And yes I wore my crimson with pride, even through the dark years. :p

I don't know if you have been watching the gotvapes forum, but if you don't find another source they are supposed to be restocked, and with improved easy fill plugs, by the end of the week... assuming no customs hold ups.

jwtaylor27

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2011
Alabama
Well keep spreading the Crimson cheer down there in Florida. They are just jealous. The recent dark years lol 2000 through 2007. I remember those well.

I haven't watched the gotvapes forum but I def will now. I'm assuming you have tried these fluxomizers before. Are they worth the wait? Thanks for your help and Roll Tide.....

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
I have not tried them because the previous version required a good bit of fiddling... removing plugs, flipping plugs, replacing one plug with another... sounded like something I could easily destroy before my first vape. :lol:

The new ones have fixed these issues, just fill and vape.

And they went up last night. :D

P.S. But I have used other clearos (the vision line from gotvapes) and I love them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread