kr808d-1 cartomizers and dse901 battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurieok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2009
Ohio
Did you guys know the 901 adapter for the VP1 (and I assume the vapre 51) also works with cartomizers? I tried it on my VP1 and I love it! This is a nice combo for driving, no driping and driving!:)

I didn't know that...it must have an air flow already!! I thought I would have to use a cartomizer adapter. Thanks for letting us know!! :)

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
My adapter came with a hole in the side so I can ajust air flow with the screwdriver they provide.

Make sure your adapter has a hole in it!

i also want to get the 901 adapter from vapor country so I can use the carts on my 901 batts. I have a couple of 801 batts coming..just so I have something to use the 801 carts on..I don't use them much on the VP1. No sense letting anything go to waste! The adapter should VP1 adapter should fit the 801 batt..for carto's too. I'll let you know.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
This is all great information, I'm so happy that I decided to go with the 901 now. I also want to thank daboom on pointing out the extra long battery sold by V4L. I will definitely be picking that up.

You're welcome! It would be nice if Mary Kay were to purchase that extra long battery so she could compare it to her VP1. [Are you listening, Mary Kay? And don't you like how free I am with your money?:rolleyes:]

When I was deciding on a screen name to use here, I seriously considered "Don Deal Hunter" - for that is what I spend so much time doing.

Speaking of screen names, that's the first time I've been nicknamed "daboom." I like it!

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Well Mr. Daboom, don't think I am not concidering it! I saw a pic today on the V4L forum that shows an extra long batt being charged on a pcc! It won't close of course..but it will charge it.
I am also weighing the possibility of a VP2, a big brother for my VP1.
All this is dependant on my hubby forgetting to check the card balance!8-o

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Well Mr. Daboom, don't think I am not concidering it! I saw a pic today on the V4L forum that shows an extra long batt being charged on a pcc! It won't close of course..but it will charge it.
I am also weighing the possibility of a VP2, a big brother for my VP1.
All this is dependant on my hubby forgetting to check the card balance!8-o

So now it's Mr. Daboom!:lol:

MaryKay, can you provide a link to that photo or the post that contained it? I did some browsing in that large forum, but couldn't find it.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread