KR808D-1 Low voltage/variable voltage passthroughs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
Being an eRoll fan im giving the 510-t atties a go. Not finding 3.00 ohm....yet and wanting needle pierce type not ss nmesh. Anyone know what im talking about?
I haven't heard of any high voltage 510-T atomizers. Value Vapor does have 3.0 ohm 901-T atomizers for a very affordable price. I've used both the 510-T and the 901-T in the past, and I found the 901-T to be better in every aspect. Less leaking and better flavor. But that's just my opinion.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
Ok. Ill check that out because 901 never disappoints except throat hit and lately my juices choices are lacking in throat hit so ive learned to "let that go" as they say, relax and enjoy it for what it is. Lots of french style vaping into nose and ppe type puff puffing. Its all good and flavor counts. Athanks
I haven't heard of any high voltage 510-T atomizers. Value Vapor does have 3.0 ohm 901-T atomizers for a very affordable price. I've used both the 510-T and the 901-T in the past, and I found the 901-T to be better in every aspect. Less leaking and better flavor. But that's just my opinion.

$4.95 plus $3.85 shipping. Must wait until i need more things. ! Bookmarked it

Last edited:

IndyJones

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2012
Clearwater, FL
floridalawweb.com
I imagine a slot in the battery would work, but I've yet to hear of anyone doing that to a working battery. Then again, I've yet to hear of anyone using a hacksaw to modify a center pin, so let me know how that works out for you. :)

Whether on the battery or the carto, the slot has to be there for the air to reach the automatic switch on a sealed battery. I believe the first sealed 808's had the slot on the battery rather than the cartomizer. I have heard of people who have slotted the center pin of a 901 atomizer to allow them to work on sealed automatics, so I know it will work. But since i don't own a dremel, I'm too lazy to put that much effort into it.

it does sounds like a pain. i'll prolly just get another box of 808 cartos

Arker

Apr 25, 2013
NC, USA
I dont own a dremel either.

But I have been disassembling cartos, everything I have seen so far has been bottom coil. The name-brand crap is ever so slightly longer, with a sweet little rubber gasket that fits under the mouthpiece, and it comes with a little less filler. All of them have bottom coils and two strips of gauze around a center tube made out of some sort of woven fabric, split at the bottom end.

All the ones that I have disassembled had the little discolorations, the tubes as well as the gauze. Obviously I am disassembling the ones that were no longer working well.

Oh, another question. I picked up another auto today, same brand and I expected it to be identical. Not. The old one has a solid-looking center post (there is a depression I assume is the vacuum switch but no hole,) but the new auto has a hole right down the center. Does appear to improve the draw and work better. Does this mean my 'old' auto is sealed, and the 'new' one not? If so the wierd thing is that it appears my manual battery is not sealed. :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread