Kr808D-1 On Steroids..I call it the T1 Torpedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

volunteer vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2010
Tennessee
With most if not all the mods focused on the 510..I wanted to do a mod for my 808..My problem with the kr808 is battery life..like most everyone else..So here's what i've come up with so far..This only uses the 808 cartomizer's..But i could use other's with adapters i geuss....The battery im going to use in this is a TrustFire 10440 600mAh 3.7V AAA Li-Ion PROTECTED Battery...On the top below the buttom where the 3 small dots are im going to put in a mini display to show the remaining charge on the battery.

I call it the T1 Torpedo......:headbang:
This is my first mod...So any input good or bad is ok ..so let me know what you think about it so far should i change anything? do something different ?......:blush:

I will repost picture's when i get the mod finished.

Last edited:

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
Im still trying to find a lcd display small enought to fit on there to show the remaing charge in the battery.

I would love a battery bar!

I could use it as an escape . You know the hubby, wife escape from the friends house trick. I could say hunny, we have to go NOW! I only have 1 bar left LOL

volunteer vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2010
Tennessee
It's an attractive mod, the LCD display appeals to me as well. I wish it used 18650s instead though. Only because I have two which I bought for a Mod I don't use. But then it would be much larger, and I'm guessing that's not what you were after. Looks good!:vapor:

I had to go with a AAA battery because of the size of the body it wouldn't hold a AA..But thats ok with me.. i wanted to keep it small.

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
With most if not all the mods focused on the 510..I wanted to do a mod for my 808..My problem with the kr808 is battery life..like most everyone else..So here's what i've come up with so far..This only uses the 808 cartomizer's..But i could use other's with adapters i geuss....The battery im going to use in this is a TrustFire 10440 1000mAh 3.7V AAA Li-Ion PROTECTED Battery...
No such thing. In real tests you're looking at about 300-320mAh for 10440's, about the same as the KR Mega batts.

Last edited:

volunteer vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2010
Tennessee
Last edited:

volunteer vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2010
Tennessee
Read further

** - Product shows '600mAh' on label, the as tested capacity is 350mAh

Yes you are right..Geuss i should read the fine print...lol

Even if i use a 350mAh battery its still gonna be a pertty good mod when finished...alot smaller than the Kr mega batteys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread