Krave brand 1000 help / model info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

digunderground

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Vaparadise
So I have been using a pv for a while and recently made the move to the 510 thread "platform". One of the original devices I tried was a Krave 1000 model and it worked for me for a while, I just kind of grew out of it and wanted something that provided a better experience. I have a bunch of supplies for the "Krave 1000 rechargeable" at my girlfriends house in VA and I'm in south florida, so I'm debating if I should have her mail any of it back for experimentation.

does anyone know if this model (Krave 1000) uses any kind of common thread on the battery or cartomizers? Id love to be able to utilize some of these supplies but dont want to spend the $ in shipping etc. if its not worth it.

any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

edit: I've searched the web and this forum with NO luck.

-Dig

Last edited:

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Welcome to the forum!

This is all I could find. I'm not really sure what model it is, and it doesn't really say
Krave 1000

I think unless your in love with it, I'd get a new kit. It said they partnered with Riteaid so you may be able to get cartos there but that's a pretty expensive way to go. Most people get empty cartomizer and fill them.

digunderground

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Vaparadise
All-

Thanks for the help, I've been searching forever but i cant identify these parts as easily as a vet.

I dont want to use it on my EGO / 510 stuffs, I was more interested in being able to utilize the cartomizers I have stockpiled. Not that they are great quality, but it would be fun to play with.

For the record: Its not a horrible pv , I actually prefer it to most of the cheap 3 piece units I have used (Trio etc) especially when refilled with good juice.

Thanks again for all the insight!!

-DIG

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Post a photo or give people a link that shows the connections because Krave 1000 as just a name tells us nothing. There are new rebranders every day.

Their pictures don't show the connections well. Looks like it uses cartomizers?

If it is under 9mm diameter, give up - nothing compatible with cartomizers is under 9mm. Any 2-piece under 9mm is likely Chinese wholesaler model E8

If at least 9mm diameter

If it is a 3-piece (battery + atomizer + cartridge) then you need to show us the separate parts.

Is this a 2 piece? battery + cartomizer? (cartomizer holds juice and screws right on battery)
If yes then

If battery has recessed female threads, it is probably RN4081. if that doesn't fit try 510-threaded cartomizers but do not attempt to charge in a 510 charger (some 510-threaded models are reverse electrical polarity)

If the battery has male protruding threads and the cartomizers is female, then try KR808D-1 cartomizers (like V4L or SmokelessImage). And if they don't fit try KR808D-2 (Greensmoke) cartomizers

Last edited:

digunderground

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Vaparadise
Here are some pics from the last time I tried to figure it out.

DorMouse, sorry for the lack of information.
- It does use cartomizers
- The battery is male thread.
- it is a 2 piece model
- it looks to be above 9mm from the pictures I have, but I don't have them here so I can't measure.

View attachment 71568 View attachment 71569

I just want to use this to experiment mod concepts I have, but if its not a compatible thread I dont want to waste any time with it.

Thanks again for all the help!!

-DIG

bodrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Michigan
I started out with the Smoking Stick, which I think is the same as the Super Mini, and the charger works fine for both Krave and Logic disposable batteries.

This thread is over six months old and the OP hasn't returned here, and hasn't posted anything for well over a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread