Kremhilde Rba

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I know that this is a sub ohm tank but I put it in the rebuildable section cuz I'm not really interested to know how it works as a sub ohm. What I want to know is if anyone has used the rebuildable sub ohm style coil. I have always wanted a device that does that and there are a couple of them coming out but only this one is out in the US right this minute. I have a coil master kit to try to rebuild PNP coils but honestly the coils are so flimsy and the task is so difficult that I'm really not seeing myself doing it. And it's primarily because the top part of the coil has to be pounded on and I just can't manage it. With this it's screw on. The whole thing together is kind of pricey just to try out this one feature it ends up being like $60 for everything I would need.

One of the big things I'm looking at is that the coil seems bigger than a PNP coil so that means the mesh would probably be stronger and maybe could be reused. If anyone has experience with this please let me know your experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread