Status
Not open for further replies.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
I have a zephyrus and do like it. There are a lot of new subohm rta like the cthulhu, billow v2 on and on. But has anyone researched the new saucecode? vapordna has it listed to start selling tonite. Project Sub-Ohm SauceCode BXDC Sub-Ohm Tank

what peaked my interest is this feature--"This system raises and lowers chimney, directly altering the exposure of juice to the wicking elements of the coil. Lists like it blocks off the coil while filling etc so it can't leak. The pic on the site looks like a simple 2 post rba.
Anyone else seen this?

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
I have a zephyrus and do like it. There are a lot of new subohm rta like the cthulhu, billow v2 on and on. But has anyone researched the new saucecode? Vapordna has it listed to start selling tonite. Project Sub-Ohm SauceCode BXDC Sub-Ohm Tank

what peaked my interest is this feature--"This system raises and lowers chimney, directly altering the exposure of juice to the wicking elements of the coil. Lists like it blocks off the coil while filling etc so it can't leak. The pic on the site looks like a simple 2 post rba.
Anyone else seen this?

looks interesting. Most interesting is the Atlantis-compatible RBA deck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread