Krimson Kustoms, 3.7v, 5, Variable Voltage and Evercool. Quality, Look, Great Price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wongster360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Washington
Looks great! How much is this little guy? :)

Edit: Whoops nevermind, guess I could have looked up :)

Alright ladies and gents. The design has been in the works for a few weeks, killed a couple cases and a display to get there but I present to you: Little Man.

Yes, that is a 3xAA case...with an evercool...and a display. This one goes to the proud new owner Donesmokin!

James :evil:

Last edited:

donesmokin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
NE Oregon
This thread is responsible for bringing me out of lurker mode! Whats the current price on the little man mod?

Same here. My Little Man is getting a work out and the other PV's are gathering dust! Running the Map tanks at about 4.3 volts now. My "good" tank has a tabacco favor in it that's just too much like an analog for me!

Last edited:

JamesW

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2011
MO USA
This shows you how mentally fried I am. Decided to take a moment from studying and get a little headway on my stack of mods that all my lovely people have ordered. ImageShack(TM) slideshow

All looks nice, till I realize that while I'm letting the epoxy dry and getting ready to dremel out all those pretty beauty rings...I have none. I have no idea where they are and I swear I had gotten more. So back to studying it seems and I will make more progress tomorrow as things open up and I'm able to pick up the necessities.

JamesW

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2011
MO USA
That it is, was a complete pain as I didn't realize that the specialized paint takes 7 days to dry! So I found that out when I tried to vice it a few days back and gave it a little dimple but it's still good looking and dry now!

Very well may have to make another sick video when I'm done with it just to have it up.

donesmokin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
NE Oregon
That is what I figured, I was looking at the pics and I don't see anywhere you could fit anything else lol. I don't really see it as a downside though, people wanted a voltage readout in a 3aa box and thats what you delivered.

I did ask for a switch to the display. I work outside at night and thought the light would be a problem but it's not. As James said Little Man is crammed full already. Great little unit, I'm very happy with it 'cuz now I can dial-a-vape!

Jewls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
NC
I just received my Little Man!

LittleMan001.jpg

So light and very comfortable in my hands!:thumb:
I love it!

Joe_Atlanta

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
Stone Mountain, Georgia
I received my blue VV box from James last week and it truly is a fine piece of work. Smaller than I had envisaged, it fits very comfortably in my hand and pocket. As everyone always remarks the workmanship is very clean and professional looking. It has been my constant companion for most of the last 4 days and never a problem. I find the rheostat knob a bit long, but if it really starts to bug me it's a 5 second fix with my dremel.

All in all a tremendous value.

vvboxtank.jpg

VV Box with BillOKC's carto tank , AW IMR14500 HDs from RTD .

JamesW

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2011
MO USA
Hey guys, happy all the mods shipped out last week found their owners hands happily and everyone is enjoying them. I got one final down, one more to go tomorrow and I will be done for an entire week! I know right? One whole week of no intense classes, what will I do?!

I have finished a couple mods that are being put in the care package being sent to the military. As well as a couple that people might be interested to see, I am currently letting the epoxy dry on one very special one then I'll be doing a video for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread