Krimson Kustoms, 3.7v, 5, Variable Voltage and Evercool. Quality, Look, Great Price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesW

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2011
MO USA
Chameleon paint, who said it couldn't be done?

Thanks for the kind words eastman, you are on the desk. I have about four projects left to get through before I'm all caught up and after finals are done tomorrow I'll be getting back into it hard and getting em knocked out and for those of you who've been kind enough to wait I will make sure you get taken care of best I can.

James :evil:

Bad_Habit

This is Bat Country
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Fredericksburg Va/ FredVegas Baby
I said I was gonna change it out the knob/dial on the pot and here it is not to bad for 10 minutes - I think it looks pretty kewl myself and once again your box is awesome and going strong love it thinking about another order here soon -

Thanks again

Picture9.jpg

Picture10.jpg

Picture11.jpg

Picture12.jpg

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
Chameleon paint, who said it couldn't be done?

Thanks for the kind words eastman, you are on the desk. I have about four projects left to get through before I'm all caught up and after finals are done tomorrow I'll be getting back into it hard and getting em knocked out and for those of you who've been kind enough to wait I will make sure you get taken care of best I can.

that finish is gorgeous! That's my next one, James...just beautiful:)....

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
I said I was gonna change it out the knob/dial on the pot and here it is not to bad for 10 minutes - I think it looks pretty kewl myself and once again your box is awesome and going strong love it thinking about another order here soon -

Thanks again

Picture9.jpg

Picture10.jpg

Picture11.jpg

Picture12.jpg

oh no..I like this one too...:)..the eyes on the skeletons look like they're glowing...very cool...

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
oh so kewl!! i want one of those knobs!!! lol

Thanks again

Picture9.jpg

Picture10.jpg

Picture11.jpg

Picture12.jpg

donesmokin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
NE Oregon
Hey guys, happy all the mods shipped out last week found their owners hands happily and everyone is enjoying them. I got one final down, one more to go tomorrow and I will be done for an entire week! I know right? One whole week of no intense classes, what will I do?!

I have finished a couple mods that are being put in the care package being sent to the military. As well as a couple that people might be interested to see, I am currently letting the epoxy dry on one very special one then I'll be doing a video for it.

Great stuff James! Thanks for the video.

Last edited:

JamesW

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2011
MO USA
Been a busy night, got the brothers done(already did sisters) Evercool Brothers.

As well as, because I made a couple of "that's so pretty" purple mods...I was demanded! to make a "wittle" one: Itty Bitty Purple Monster.

The next on the desk will have to wait till tomorrow as I have one more final and need to put my head on one of those soft things that makes sleepy time happen.

silkakc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2010
Canandaigua, NY
James,

You made me a black VV with the 14500 batteries a month ago. I was the weird lady that wanted the bigger drip well:)

Could you make this with the bigger drip well too:

Evercool 18650: $85
- 510 connection
- 4x2x1 Case
- Blue Devil

I see the case is longer and slimmer than mine. I would want it in black plastic w/black buttons or like that beautiful white one with the gold accents. The pretty white one had a deeper atty well in the pictures, it looked like to me. Would that be possible?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread