labeling cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
I have 4 words for you, my friend: Colored orthodontic rubber bands.

They don't come off until you want them to. And when you want them to, they come off easily. They are reusable, and cheap.

The ones I got (which don't seem to be on the site anymore...?) came in 6 colors, which you can mix and match to get a lot of combinations.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...more-friggin-nail-stickers-2.html#post1708340

Agrion

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
PA
I was using rubber bands to attach them to the bottles but found that storing the bottles was more difficult that way. Smaller bottles kept tipping over.

I label the cartos with a p-touch. I found that when I'm done with a carto I can peel the label off and put it on a new one, it works a few times before the edge of the label gets messed up from peeling it off.

Another tip for carto storage, I use an ammo tray (.45ACP), very convenient.

Or if you travel with the cartos or just want a lid you can use ammo boxes. They come in 50 or 100 rounds um cartos lol.

50 cartos
P50-44 in Clear Blue

100 cartos
P-100-44 in Clear Blue

First off, I would also pay extra for colored carts. The only ones I can find for 510's is black. I would like colors just to have them - not just for sorting. I know, I am such a girl. Secondly, I just reorganized my carts and rubberbanded them to the flavor, but that ammo thing is cool. I am such a sucker when it comes to buying new stuff.

My flavors are all just lined up on a counter. I do not have children around and my animals can't get to them. But, should they be in another type of container? Does keeping them in a closed container keep the flavor better?

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have ended up using the avery 5167 (80) to a sheet return address labels.
I print a sheet with multiples of all my flavors on my laserjet and no ink smear or heat concerns. They are the right size to fit a carto. I also put a piece of scotch tape over them to make them totally juice proof.
Some brands of cartos have the condoms that almost touch each they are so long. These I am experimenting with putting the label on the condom bottoms because I sometimes put the tops back on them while they are on a batt as rest. :closedeyes:
If I had a more brain memory available to remember what color rubber bands go to what flavor and if I didn't have so many flavors, I would try this technique as it sounds very quick and easy.

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
If I had a more brain memory available to remember what color rubber bands go to what flavor and if I didn't have so many flavors, I would try this technique as it sounds very quick and easy.

I write 'em down, and taped them to the side of my vaping box. If you have some markers so you can just use the colors and don't have to decode the initials, all the better.

You could just stick to what you're vaping at the moment? I do find it sooo much simpler than anything else I tried.

dlbald

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2010
Las Vegas
I use a white acrylic paint pen I got from a craft supply place. I dries fast and doesn't come off unless I scrape it off with my finger nail.The liquid type white out might work too but I didn't try that so can't be sure.

I also use paint pens. Get them at a craft store, like Hobby Lobby.

VpnDrgn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Gulfport, MS.
First off, I would also pay extra for colored carts. The only ones I can find for 510's is black. I would like colors just to have them - not just for sorting. I know, I am such a girl. Secondly, I just reorganized my carts and rubberbanded them to the flavor, but that ammo thing is cool. I am such a sucker when it comes to buying new stuff.

My flavors are all just lined up on a counter. I do not have children around and my animals can't get to them. But, should they be in another type of container? Does keeping them in a closed container keep the flavor better?

Anything with nicotine should be stored in a cool dark space.
Light, especially sunlight, will make nicotine break down faster. That's why amber bottles are best for long term storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread