Status
Not open for further replies.

good_apollo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
allen, texas merica
ok, i'm running into a problem. i have a good number of tanks, protank, puritank, and the davide....multiples of each. the problem i have is that some of my liquids taste pretty similar, does anybody know a way to keep organized what liquid is in what tank? different colored drip tips? i know it may seem like a dumb question, but it's driving me nuts.

mare ze dotes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
WI/Boston
I have this problem constantly. I run 9 or so flaves at a time. Some times I have it all straight and then it falls apart and I dont know. I use diferent colored drip tips on different colored bodys. One suggestion that I read here was to get little girl hair braiding rubber bands. They come in all colors and they are small enough to fit on a clearo. This idea might be for the ladys or fathers. I doubt if young dudes will buy hair bands. But it does make them not so much looking like clones .

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
thanks for all tthe suggestions. i think i will go the colored hair rubberband route. seems like the least work.

What happens when you add more tanks, more flavors and you exhaust the color combos available?

Oh, wait... as the father of four little girls, I should realize that there is no such animal as exhausting available colors for things like hair bands, shoes and nail polish.

pcrdude

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2013
Labelmaker.

Clear tape with black text:

1ABBC267-5442-4D12-8290-CC2CD43763BA-24712-000002886CAA7B28_zps6753c8b8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread