Status
Not open for further replies.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
I've been using the little round Avery labels with a cover of invisible scotch tape. The tape is an added "layer of protection" for the label and it helps prevent the ink from smearing/running. In my experience this works best on glass bottles. Getting the adhesive residue off the glass is not that hard if you put the bottle in warm water and scrape the label off with your thumbnail. Much harder getting a label off a plastic bottle, but maybe that was just me.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Avery labels ... great for creating custom labels ... 30up per sheet and only $9 for 300 labels.

AveryLabels.jpg

MissAmerican

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
I was just wondering what some label their bottles with when they do DIY? I have tried those little round stickers but they keep want to come off. I would like to find something that doesn't leave any residue cause I do plan to reuse my bottles.

Thanks!

Good question! I use cheap blank stickers and number each bottle. I keep detailed notes on recipes so my journals have the bottle number I used written down along with the date and recipe. I don't have to change the sticker everytime I make a new juice in the bottle. When I change flavors in the bottles I rinse the inside quickly with hot water. Its simple and has worked for me since I started with DIY over 2 years ago.

Last edited:

SOONERFAN01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2013
OKLAHOMA, USA
www.lucky7vapes.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

RocketPuppy

Veteran Puppy
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
Bay Area, California, USA
I use post-it notes, which end up getting wet and falling off. Then I get annoyed and reprimand myself to become more organized and less idiotic. After trashing the saturated stickies, I plan how I'll become a better human and organize my data and make cool labels, but instead I nap.

Once again (today), as I began my next mix, I forgot that I was supposed to be systematic and awesome, so I grabbed my post-its.

My point is: this is not how to label your diy bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread