Lambo (Lavatube) V2 Chrome review

Status
Not open for further replies.

TH0MAS CR0WN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
CA
Nevermind, I ended up buying the mini from aquavapor as well. They've had the best price so far on the mini & it comes with a bunch of goodies. 49.95 shipped for the kit with charger, 2 batteries, free juice, and I chose the option for the free/included vivi nova tank. Couldn't pass it up. Also glad to know it's a young june version based on the info by pbusardo's comparison of the 2. I can't wait till it comes in!

Question though, what's the difference between this one and the Lambo 4.0?

zogu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2011
Beograd, Vracar
I bought Lambo mini from Sigelei technology. I am very disappointed with it. Mostly because it does not works with 1.5 ohm attys and cartomizers at all and all my attys are 1.5 ohm. I did not measure but I think it also has voltage drop as the battery drains.
Cartomizer which I received in package worked only 2 days, but at least for 2. days it worked perfectly :)
I found very detailed test on some German site, i don't speak German, but pictures and table are saying everything:

SGL Lavatube Lambo VV350 / VV650 chrom (modular) » Mountain Prophet

My model displays atty resistance and battery voltage and this is the only reason why i will keep it for some time. I ordered 2.5ohm cartomizers for Smoktech compatibile tank which i received with Lambo (I also have 4 more :) ) and i hope it will be more usable when i receive them. I attached some pictures.

Attachments

• IMG156-up.jpg
    IMG156-up.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 396
  • IMG157-up.jpg
    IMG157-up.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 451
  • IMG160-crop.jpg
    IMG160-crop.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG162-up.jpg
    IMG162-up.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG163-crop.jpg
    IMG163-crop.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 277

Wyzen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Harper Woods MI
I just got my lambo, not the new one, from myfreedomsmokes for 49.95, with charger, stainless steel drip tip, 3ohm atomizer, 2 batteries. Amazing deal. However, it is crazy finicky with all of my Vivi Nova tanks. Its really odd, they work great then randomly stop working. Also, great air flow, but now for some reason, after I took them off and put them back on, ZERO airflow. Its odd. So I ordered a couple 510 to 51o adapters, hopefully that will fix the issue (other tanks and atomizers have not had this problem). Other than that annoyance, I love it, and love even more how cheaply I got it. BTW-its no longer 49.95 and is pack to 90+.

Dauyd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2011
Wisconsin
I just got my lambo, not the new one, from myfreedomsmokes for 49.95, with charger, stainless steel drip tip, 3ohm atomizer, 2 batteries. Amazing deal. However, it is crazy finicky with all of my Vivi Nova tanks. Its really odd, they work great then randomly stop working. Also, great air flow, but now for some reason, after I took them off and put them back on, ZERO airflow. Its odd. So I ordered a couple 510 to 51o adapters, hopefully that will fix the issue (other tanks and atomizers have not had this problem). Other than that annoyance, I love it, and love even more how cheaply I got it. BTW-its no longer 49.95 and is pack to 90+.

The l-rider version has a skinny spring loaded center pin, and the vivi nova has a slightly larger than normal hole in the base. The pin can plug the hole in the bottom of the tank, blocking off the air flow. A 510-510 adapter will fix the problem, or you can get an ego cone/sleeve to keep the tank from screwing on too far.

Wyzen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Harper Woods MI
Just got my adapters, the Vivi Nova tanks work like a charm now.

HOWEVER-WARNING-BEWARE-
This goes without saying, but be careful not to drop the lambo with a vivi nova tank on it! I had the dang adapters for 5 min and i accidentally drop the Lambo, which is very heavy, and it of course hit tank side. Tank broke, thought I repaired it, but alas did not, as some of the internal connections are damaged beyond repair. So now my little sturdy vivi nova slim is down for the count. at least I got a few months of usage out of it. sucks tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread