• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lancaster/Reading Area Meet up, early planning stages

Status
Not open for further replies.

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
Hi gang, I started a thread a week or so ago about vape clubs in the lancaster area which kinda turned into a thread about a possible meetup in the area. I now have 3 possible locations, 2 in Stevens PA and one in Adamstown, at least one vendor who is interested and a few people who also are interested. I'm starting this thread to gather a headcount. If you are interested in attending a possible meetup in this area please post here.

Thanks

Phorbin

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
yes Debb, NJ is more than welcome. In fact I'm hoping to make the meetup in Washington, NJ this weekend. I hope to have more firm plans by then so I can start spreading the word. As I said I'm still in the early planning stages but as soon as I narrow it down to one location I'll start looking at dates and times and post directions for everyone.

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
unofficially i'm looking at december 4th...if i can't get something set up on or before that date I'll probably push it till January. Between holiday events already booked at 2 of the locations i'm checking out, people having family holiday stuff to do and New Years Eve, it would be hard to compete if its much later in December. I'm hoping to hear back today from both places I contacted yesterday. Vaping was a new concept to the people I spoke with at both locations and both wanted to clear it with their bosses (read: cover their butts) before booking anything. I hope to have more specifics very very soon

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
well, one of the places i was hoping to get won't let us vape inside (ugh!!!) so thats out, the other is pretty much booked up. I still have a couple other places that might be interested in hosting, but getting this together before the holiday season takes over is starting to look bad.

I'll keep everyone posted as more information comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread