Large capacity pod systems? Anything other than Penguin/Dolphin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
Got the joyetech Magic Atopack today and LOVE IT! i only have one bottle of nic salts, so i need to order some more...but have no idea who sells the best nic salts. and i really need cinnamon/red hot/atomic fireball flavour nic salt.....gotta find it somewhere!! help if you can!

Reactions: Vicman

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Got the Joyetech Magic Atopack today and LOVE IT! i only have one bottle of nic salts, so i need to order some more...but have no idea who sells the best nic salts. and i really need cinnamon/red hot/atomic fireball flavour nic salt.....gotta find it somewhere!! help if you can!

i DIY only too. but i dont know anything about nic salts.
I don't know much, except that they're absorbed into your bloodstream much quicker, like a cig. But the "hit" nic salts I got from nic river don't equal the TH of freebase. I normally use 14mg, and made the same recipe with 25mg of nic salts, and the hit wasn't there (in the throat- I could feel the nic much quicker). I'm going to do more experimenting with combinations of freebase & salts, but can't offer anything beyond that yet.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
I am looking for a large capacity pod system. I have used the Penguin for several years (and the Dolphin) but I find a problem with the pods "sitting" in the system after a while, it is as if the pods somehow swell or something and dont sit flush in the system and you have to push them down manually each time you vape.
I have looked at other pod systems but all of them are 2ml or so capacity. For a heavy vaper, that aint gonna cut it.
Why arent more pod systems creating 5-8ml capacity pods?
Any ideas or feedback?
I know ---- slowly more and more will come around and offer larger capacity (I think). I had entered a giveaway on this forum for an Innokin DV Pod. It is not huge huge capacity but larger than some that I have seen and it has some cool features ---can draw on it to activate without firing or can use fire button - takes regular juice and nic salts, is refillable etc and is compact and nice looking. It has nice enough features that I'd like to try it. Perhaps check it out and enter. You may win one for free.... The first post at the first link lists all the features and the second link is the brand rep if you have any questions.

Innokin Giveaway #10 - Win an Innokin DV Ultra-Compact Refillable Pod System with Plex3D coils!

Innokin_Paul

And if you did preorder the joyetech one do update the post to let us know how you like it.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
I know ---- slowly more and more will come around and offer larger capacity (I think). I had entered a giveaway on this forum for an Innokin DV Pod. It is not huge huge capacity but larger than some that I have seen and it has some cool features ---can draw on it to activate without firing or can use fire button - takes regular juice and nic salts, is refillable etc and is compact and nice looking. It has nice enough features that I'd like to try it. Perhaps check it out and enter. You may win one for free.... The first post at the first link lists all the features and the second link is the brand rep if you have any questions.

Innokin Giveaway #10 - Win an Innokin DV Ultra-Compact Refillable Pod System with Plex3D coils!

Innokin_Paul

And if you did preorder the joyetech one do update the post to let us know how you like it.

i did get the joyetech atopack magic today and love it1

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Got the Joyetech Magic Atopack today and LOVE IT! i only have one bottle of nic salts, so i need to order some more...but have no idea who sells the best nic salts. and i really need cinnamon/red hot/atomic fireball flavour nic salt.....gotta find it somewhere!! help if you can!

I get my nic salts from Nicotine River and it is easy to mix the cinnamon, sweetener to taste and pg/vg just like with regular nic. Only real difference is throat hit is less with the salts. I hear they absorb faster, I haven't noticed but I only do 3mg of nic.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 17, 2008
    I get my nic salts from Nicotine River and it is easy to mix the cinnamon, sweetener to taste and pg/vg just like with regular nic. Only real difference is throat hit is less with the salts. I hear they absorb faster, I haven't noticed but I only do 3mg of nic.
    thank you so much

Reactions: rosesense

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 17, 2008

Ok so i am on Nicotine River website, they have the red hot cinnamon TFA. and i see the PURNIC...do i just mix the PURNIC with the flavouring? and also, which PURNIC do u buy? VG or PG? i am used to 50/50...

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Ok so i am on Nicotine River website, they have the red hot cinnamon TFA. and i see the PURNIC...do i just mix the PURNIC with the flavouring? and also, which PURNIC do u buy? VG or PG? i am used to 50/50...

I get purenic salts in 100mg nic , all vg but you can get 50/50, if you prefer. There is a drop down box to select. As for mixing, it depends on which mg nic you get. I suggest you use one of the many calculators for mixing like E-Liquid Calculator Ten Flavors with PG/VG Adjusting and search recipe sites like DIY OR DIE Vaping - The Best DIY Eliquid Recipes, Tutorials, Tips, and Videos

When I make 30ml of cinnamon juice, I start with about 7 drops of cinnamon flavor, 2 drops of sweetener, nic for percentage I use and rest is pg/vg. I taste test and add more flavoring or sweetener as needed. Very unscientific way to do it but works for me with simple recipes.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
    Jan 12, 2018

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    looking for new pod to replace my icare 2 (for stealth vape), first checking out lost vape orion, than smok nord pop out, than sx mini pod, not atopack magic, now thinking which is the one that suit me ...
    I don't know anymore - there are so many. But I've decided I'm not going to get another pod unless it seems popular enough that pods will be fairly easy to get and around a while. That Justfog Minifit is probably next on my list.

Reactions: SonnyCooL

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
    Jan 12, 2018
    I don't know anymore - there are so many. But I've decided I'm not going to get another pod unless it seems popular enough that pods will be fairly easy to get and around a while. That Justfog Minifit is probably next on my list.
    cause my icare 2 is a bit out of shape now, else i dont think i will replace it :)

QcVaper

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 17, 2017
    Canada/Quebec
    looking for new pod to replace my icare 2 (for stealth vape), first checking out lost vape orion, than smok nord pop out, than sx mini pod, not atopack magic, now thinking which is the one that suit me ...
    I've been using the Nord for a bit now (give or take 2 weeks)
    I dtl with the .6 0hm mesh coil, pretty good flavor and vapor production.
    The 1.4 one though i didn't like, mostly since i don't do mtl much anymore, but still got decent flavor but ofc very limited vapor even trying to dtl but makes for a great stealth vape either way imho.

Reactions: SonnyCooL

Rob B.

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 24, 2019
    goodbye
    I've been using the Aspire Nautilus AIO for a couple of months now,, and really like it. It takes the Nautilus coils, and has adjustable airflow. You can use either freebase or nic salts depending on the coil you use. It is button activated, and I really like the flavor the Nautilus coils give. Oh yeah, and it has a 4.5mL pod, and a 1000mAh battery. Very pocketable and small hand friendly. It also comes with a mouth piece cap to keep the dirt and lint out. Haven't had any problems with it, and it's still part of my daily vape lineup.

Reduced Nautilus 1.jpg
    Reduced Nautilus 2.jpg

Reactions: Foggy Road
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread