Not open for further replies.

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
Hey Mopar.........
any possibility of ordering larger flavor concentrate sizes in the near future. It would be really nice to be able to order a 30ml size from you guys. You've gone bigger in the PG, VG & base, the flavor concentrates, well I'm still waiting, as are the rest of us Canadian DIYers.

From the best of my knowledge, there is only one place to get 30ml sizes in Canada, and surprisingly it's not you :(

Let me know cuz I'm ready to put in a fair sized order. :thumbs:

:wub: you, I'll even make you up a bottle of juice, just let me know what new flavor you'd like to vape. It'll be the Mopar Special.

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
I agree on the larger sizes. However, I also myself ordering flavouring from the US because of the limited choices of tobacco flavouring.

BTW...Flavor West works, but not their tobacco lineup, really, really horrid/soap taste that no stepping in the world will change.

Is there a chance you could add more choice on the tobacco end from either FA, Hanseng or Tobacco Express?

Battlelance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
NB, Canada
30ml rolling out soon.

I'll grab the hangseng but it's gonna take a month or so, canvape too big, fat and slow now :)

tumblr_lemfdbWTSs1qzizv5o1_500.png

:p

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
working... working... working... on it :)

Bigger problems in little china right now. All the 30mls are stocked and set to go live with the new site that we have been working on forever hope to launch the bastad in the next week or so :unsure:

If that tobacco lineup is extensive, goodbye ecig X, no reason to go elsewhere.

Good luck on the website, and looking forward to the purchase experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread