Last Chance Bella Tank Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

emsmom

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2009
Arizona
Please read all the information on the original thread prior to purchasing. This sale will start on Friday 5/25 at 7pm PST. I am posting the pictures, then closing the thread until the sale time. You can review the pictures below for the sale but no sales will open until the above time. This tank is designed to work with standard size Boge cartos!! Limit of 2 tanks per household. Good luck to everyone!

tanks are $45 each (carto is not included)
Tubes are $4 each and very limited in supply
O rings are $3 per set of all 3 different o rings
Prepunched Boge standard or LR cartos are $3 each
Shipping is $2 within the US
$7 to Canada
$12 to outside the country

Post your request for which tank or tanks you would like and then please wait for me to send you a pm. I will get back to you as soon as I can, but could take up to a couple of days. I will close this thread after 50 posts and if there are still tanks available, they will be listed in a few days. List a few choices in case your first choice is not available. Please see the original "Bella Tank thread" for all information. I am trying to get away from so many pm's so I can get your tanks out to you asap. I reserve the right to refuse sales to anyone.

Please be aware that this tank was designed for ease of use! The fit is very easy to work with, and the tank does not leak at all. If you are really rough on your tanks, you might want to either get a tighter fitting o ring or go with another brand. These are handmade tanks and some minor pitting or other very slight imperfections are normal as these are not poured from a mold. I will be posting instructions on the main thread as to how to take care of your tanks, within the next few days, so your Bella can always look brand new.

Warranty on the tank is 24 hours to make sure you are happy with your purchase. I can not warranty beyond that due to having no control of the liquid you are using in the tank. There are known, very caustic liquids that will crack tanks. I suggest you review the list of know tank crackers on the forum. If you do run into a problem, please let me know and we will do our best to make things right.

Be very careful with your first fill!!! The top caps may be very lose when you get the tank. For any tanks that I thought could possibly be questionable, I included an extra O ring if you feel you would like the top cap tighter. When you fill your tank for the first time, liquid will get on the o rings and they do swell slightly, making the fit perfect. You should be able to pick up your PV using the mouthpiece and everything should stay in place. Give the liquid a bit to swell the o rings. If you still feel the fit is not tight enough, the extra O ring included with some of the tanks should make things tighter. To refill your tank, twist the top cap back and forth a few times to lubricate the oring, then gently pull up. It should release easily.

Please keep all posts in this thread to tank requests only! Good luck to all and thanks!

TrayAforsale.jpg

TrayB.jpg

TrayC.jpg

TrayD.jpg

TrayE.jpg

TrayF.jpg

TrayG.jpg

TrayH.jpg

I1-5rageredcopy.jpg

TrayJ.jpg

TrayK.jpg

TrayL.jpg

TrayM.jpg

TrayN.jpg

TrayO.jpg

TrayP.jpg

TrayQ.jpg

TrayR.jpg

TrayS.jpg

TrayT.jpg

Best of luck to all and hope you all get the tanks you would like!! Sale will open Friday at 7pm PST.

Last edited:

crispysaturn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Hazleton, Pa
Thanks emsmom! Hope to get the below for my wires birthday - a bit late but better late than never!

I would like 2 tanks and my choices are, in no particular order:

A-3
O - Any
P - Any
F - 4 or 5

I would also like 3 Sets of o-rings and 3 extra tubes.

Thank you very much!

Crispy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread