• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lately.... (Warning: Rantings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
Unknown
Of late, if you guys (New Birds, Old Birds, Big Birds) have noticed...

How many threads have been closed w/o warnings for violations of posting rules in SG Vapers??!

Look, the stickies EXISTS for a reason... But did anyone bother to read/understand b4 posting???
Obviously not.

And is it really that important, you may ask... Let's put it this way:

You post a supplier name, location (for opinions)... They get busted, we ALL get f8ed.
You buy things without doing research and get f8ed... Who you want to blame?
You pester other members for supplies and they get f8ed... Who's gonna feel sorry them?

Worst of all, You post OPENLY to ask for gears and supplies when you KNOW that it's a taboo here??

Come on....

I may not be a long time member here, but I don't think it takes much intelligence to figure out how things really work around here.

Dear mods,
I now know your feel...

Sorry if this post may seem usless to you guys.
Just need to vent a little.

Ash45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
Unknown
Well said. Think I'm already well known for being .... and unfriendly for pointing out and posting sticky links.
Oh well, I don't get paid for doing it. Just trying to keep sgvapers safe. Doesn't really work though...
People just have to understand this simple point:

It's NOT about keeping sgvapers safe (well... partly I guess), it's about keeping the VAPERS of the red-dot safe.

kimochi-ii

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Qwiyomi
Well said. Think I'm already well known for being .... and unfriendly for pointing out and posting sticky links.
Oh well, I don't get paid for doing it. Just trying to keep sgvapers safe. Doesn't really work though...

Ya ya I'm one of those Kenna from you but now I know why.. When I get bomb with pm sometimes

Ash45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
Unknown
Well, my apologies to those who kena in a not so nice way.
Anyway, stopping all these liao. No point making enemies for sgvapers in a sense.
If trouble happens, it happens. Leave it to the rest of u to do the job. I retire. Lol...
Your legacy lives on bro... You'll never vape alone.

okleemat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Tintin
Hi im new here but my honest opinion is, two thumbs up for the administrators to quickly remove any posts that may have been ignorantly put up...and I am guilty lol..I did that twice, and I Pm an apology to the administrator..... Not many would understand why certain things are done harshly and hastely....but if anyone really think it through and understand this, it is for the greater good of the remaining community or what's left of it.....for survival of the remaining....til it's legalized....lol.

Currynoah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I think the fun part is when you find all the useful info in all that old thread-digging, and then you realise: I am an archaeologist!!

equ4umy4.jpg

sent from Nexus 4 using SGS2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread