Later reo...hello buzz pro :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
So...i just wanted to start this with a moment of silence for my reo. I wish it well on its vaping journey and hope its new master serves it well. I love my reo but would rather own a Buzz Pro.

Now...

I posted my reo up for trade in the classifieds and got a few responses. One was for a black/brass buzz pro...LOCATED IN PITTSBURGH!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!

I am meeting up with the member on Wednesday to make the exchange and i can't wait. I love my blue og buzz but it looks like it's going to be my back up of from now on. I cannot wait to have the better battery life/ease of changing voltage the pro offers over the og

I'm just excited...and aa little drunk...more excited :)

Pointless thread but i don't care...I'm getting a buzz pro!!!! :) :) :)

I will miss my reo

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
<moment of silence observed>

Congratz Bob! :toast:

Thank you. The reo really is a great mod but 3.7 just isn't for me. When the vv reo hits i will be ordering!

I mean its a reo(best bottom feeder IMO) with the electronics of the best of pv ever(buzz pro). Its a win win.

DarbukaDave

Drumming Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2010
Hornell, New York
Thanks, I love it!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328646125.045101.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328646125.045101.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 58

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
The Monte Halling never stops and did you make a good trade. I am proud to say I know you. A reo for a Buzz Pro? Any day and every time I can.

The dude i am trading it to already has a povari, ipro, og buzz, and og infinity so i don't think he will miss his BP to to much lol.

I think its a good trade groom both ends. The reo mini is an awesome PV. I'm just not digging 3.7 anymore.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
The dude i am trading it to already has a povari, ipro, og buzz, and og infinity so i don't think he will miss his BP to to much lol.

I think its a good trade groom both ends. The reo mini is an awesome PV. I'm just not digging 3.7 anymore.

Oh Oh
rofl-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread