Latest on Chantix

Status
Not open for further replies.

caramel

Vaping Master
Dec 23, 2014
bill-gates-vaccine-depopulation.jpg

I think there is a lot wrong with this medication as well as some reasons it doesn't work. I did quit using this medication, BUT for me the vivid dreams were intense. I couldn't distinguish what was reality and what was an actual dream.
There's just way to much that goes into getting this medication ex. the dr visit, the cost, the time.

traten

Sep 25, 2014
SE PA USA
My personal theory about the suicide part --and by personal I mean only applies to me-- comes from having quit cold turkey several times. After realizing that I was denying myself one of life's simple pleasures I was not quite as happy as before (quitting).

Although never reaching the point of contemplating suicide over this, I did have some down moments and some vivid smoking dreams. No Chantix was involved.

To me nicotine is a natural mood and energy enhancer. Once you're addicted that is. Better never to start. But, hey!

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego

klynnn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
prattville
BTW the site I linked to is quite good if you are into alternative or holistic type medicine. I really think people should start paying more attention to natural products/foods. Nothing is totally organic but maybe we can get closer if we start paying attention to the companies we buy from and the garbage they put in their products.

klynnn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
prattville
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Posting Against ECF Forum Rules

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Well everytime this subject comes up, I have to post this -- it's just so perfect:

lastcig-chantix.jpg

I took Welbutrin I think sometime in 2004, taking it as an antidepressant. It wasn't terribly good at that, but during the month I was taking it, I noticed that I could delay my after-meal cigarettes -- the ones I valued and appreciated most! -- for as much as 30 minutes after a meal. I used to hear some things along the harm reduction line, about trying to delay that smoke, after eating, because the vasoconstrictor effect of nicotine can slow and impede your digestion quite considerably. I thought it was quite interesting that it had that effect on me, even when I had no interest in quitting smoking whatsoever, and was making zero efforts to do so. Not as powerful a deterrent as e-cigs, but still perhaps a valuable tool.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread