Lava flow by naked 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCVapes23

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2017
So about two years ago , I went through a naked 100 juice kick. Tried about every single one and I loved all of them. The one that stuck out to me the most was lava flow. One thing I noticed though, was that when I would vape this juice it would get hard to breathe and if sort of get acid reflux symptoms. So I switched juices and if went away. I just bought a bottle of it again and it’s not as bad. Can anyone think why this is happening?? Could it be allergy to something? I’m not allergic to anything either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Were you using a higher nic strength (maybe salts) with the lava flow?

When I vape high concentration salts, if I chain a few solid hits, I almost feel as if I have to catch my breath. Like I'm out of air. Happens even when I vape unflavored 45mg DIY. Guessing that's my body telling me to stop.

Otherwise, I would agree it sounds like there is something in that flavor that may not agree with you. Whether a slight allergy, or irritant possibly. Sounds like the best thing to do is avoid it. Maybe there's something specific to the flavorings they are using that doesn't agree with you. If it's 'not as bad' as it used to be, perhaps they changed the flavorings a bit since then.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
You know, for some reason “naked” and “lava flow” are not terms I generally use in close proximity.

Me neither and I had to exercise some self-restraint as I addressed this thread.
On a more serious note, I developed a sensitivity to PG. The odd thing was that it was not a reaction where I was suddenly allergic, it was something that grew progressively worse. I read on here somewhere that others had a sensitivity to it also. When I substituted DI water for PG the "rash", for lack of a better term, went away in two or three days.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Me neither and I had to exercise some self-restraint as I addressed this thread.
On a more serious note, I developed a sensitivity to PG. The odd thing was that it was not a reaction where I was suddenly allergic, it was something that grew progressively worse. I read on here somewhere that others had a sensitivity to it also. When I substituted DI water for PG the "rash", for lack of a better term, went away in two or three days.
Yep. That’s how it works. You may be ok with PEG, a lesser used base material. It’s usually harder to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread