Status
Not open for further replies.

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
My best advice to you is to purchase a "Pod" type vaping device that has the coil/wicking built into the pod. The cotton that you are using from swabs may have a chemical added to it or is not true cotton, also if you have too much cotton the juice will not flow correctly. Again, best bet is to get a new refillable device. There are many out there and the prices on most are very reasonable.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Need help with burning cotton? I can burn a lot of it quickly with an acetylene torch.

jk. Isn't blu "non-refillable?" And not even good with the prefilled pods to begin with? So you're saying you're refilling the pods with your juice, and re-wicking with q-tips, and that's not working well, is that it? Sorry if I'm misunderstanding. Give a little more info, and maybe someone can help. But chances are, the help will be to recommend a better product designed to be refilled.

Nick Losch

Jan 10, 2020
Need help with burning cotton? I can burn a lot of it quickly with an acetylene torch.

jk. Isn't blu "non-refillable?" And not even good with the prefilled pods to begin with? So you're saying you're refilling the pods with your juice, and re-wicking with q-tips, and that's not working well, is that it? Sorry if I'm misunderstanding. Give a little more info, and maybe someone can help. But chances are, the help will be to recommend a better product designed to be refilled.
yes

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
myBlu isn't really any good to begin with, and imo, not worth rebuilding either. If you're stuck on one available at gas stations, Vuse Alto is much better. Their juice is made by Halo, and it delivers a really decent hit. You can refill them, but I haven't had mine long enough to know how well that works, and how long the coil will last. I'm on my first refill.

The best pod I've tried (out of many) is the Vladdin RE. Pods come empty, designed to be filled with your juice. And you can refill many times. I've been using mine for about 8 months, and it's still the best out there.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread