Lavatube evic zmax

Status
Not open for further replies.

erawtik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
My local shop has these and I'm gonna get 1 this weekend just can't figure out which one. I use nova tanks and in the future I might try rebuilding my attys. I know the evic isn't accurate but surly with firmware updates it may. I think I want to try vw as well. Iv looked at reviews on these 3 for a week and I'm leaning on evic. One thing I like is no bulky charger to pack and nice LCD instead of outdated led. I already have a couple spinners and now I want more. This unit isn't my last I figure il buy another in the summer just to try and have a back up. And at the moment I don't care for the provari. It's like a Harley everyone has one and I like to be different. Not to say I won't try one in the future.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

erawtik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
I have considered the vamo but im thinking the shop doesnt have one there. Id order online but im upgrading and kinda need it on the spot. Thats why i said i will most likely looke for a second in the next couple months or possibly sooner if the wife likes what i get better than the spinners im giving to her.

Suicide6m3

Jul 20, 2010
Colorado
I have a lavatube V2 and it works good no VW but does what you need it to.. I dont like the cartos that they sell with them cant get it to wick very well.. I want to try vivi nova tanks but I dont know if they will get airflow or not... I have been vaping a 3.0ohm carto at 5.4v and it just cant wick quick enough...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread