New to everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrChinoSun

Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Sacramento, CA
I just got my joyetech twist and vision spinner with kanger t3 and vision ego clearo just bought a kanger protank and it blows those two other tanks away now I'm thinking about getting a joyetech evic or zmax or provari what do you guys think is the best bang for the bucks quality and good vape hits every time with long battery life

woofpuppy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
www.youtube.com
Wow...you're hitting the track running! :2cool: There are so many options available. Since you already have the Twist you can use that and take your time researching. Do you have a vape shop where you live? It's nice (for me anyway) to see the units or close facsimiles in person. That way you'll know how it feels, how big is it, how easy is it to operate, etc. I have an iTaste MVP for the times I need long battery life and variable voltage. It fits nicely in the pocket. I went wide rather than tall for my bad boy for that reason. Plus the fact I can use it to charge my cell phone and iPad.

Red_Bird

Moved On
Apr 11, 2013
Montgomery County, NY
Best bang for the buck? No doubt about that answer.

The VAMO. I have 9 mods but the vamo has the most bang for its price....nothing else comes close.

If you opt for a vamo avoid the black gun metal finish, it'll wear off fast (mine wore off in 5 weeks so I jwrapped it in black carbon).

6 of my mods are in this shot:

Zmax V2, VMAX v4, Chinese GGTS, Lavatube 2.0, Vamo jwrapped in black carbon, MVP:

delivery002.jpg

Last edited:

bacardee

Mar 7, 2013
United States
I have the eVic, it's cool but most of the features are worthless. The battery indicator is usually way off and the build quality isn't very good. I've seen dozens of pictures of the heads snapping off on them. That said it's still a great device but for a bit more you can just get a provari with a 2 year warranty and that thing is solid.

MrChinoSun

Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Sacramento, CA
Thanks everybody for your feed back i bought a joyetech evic i shoulda waited for a provari and yes there is a shop that opened up in Sacramento, CA called VaporParlor the first too pretty chill then i got a K100 mechanical mod i love it but i'm trying to collect higher end mechanicals like the Chi You or something on that end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread