Status
Not open for further replies.

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
I ordered on April 5th but I didn't get a shipping notification. My order still says "Backordered".

...Stange since KeysBum's order shipped and he ordered on the 21st. I wonder if he got his first because he ordered 3.

???I ordered 2 regular and one mini. Maybe they only sent one or the other. The shippping notification did not specify. I should know on Saturday or Monday.

tinstar15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Lakeland, FL
I ordered on April 5th but I didn't get a shipping notification. My order still says "Backordered".

...Stange since KeysBum's order shipped and he ordered on the 21st. I wonder if he got his first because he ordered 3.

Don't feel too bad. Ordered mine on the 9th (full size SS) and I didn't get a notification either.

It was kind of an impulse buy so waiting a little longer won't kill me. Especially considering that they are more expensive to order now. Glad I got it before the price jump and with a discount code to boot.

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
I'm waiting for the mail right now. It was scheduled to be delivered tomorrow but it's coming a day early!

Cbm, where in PA are you located? I'm waiting for mine too but it doesn't say if it's being delivered Today or tomorrow. I figured tomorrow but since your getting yours today I wonder if I'll get mine too!!

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
I chatted with Apollo support and they said mine wouldn't ship until mid next month, so I cancelled my order and bought one from iVape.

They insist they are shipping the oldest orders first, but KeysBum just ordered last week and he already got a shipping notification. That is not very professional in my opinion.

I ordered March 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread