Leaking Mod and Stormy's Support tells me it's normal??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

srfnmnk

Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Tulsa, OK
I am somewhat new to this world and wanted to purchase an e-cig from Stormy's. I was extremely excited about receiving my new GG Knock Off from SVC. I received it and the juice began leaking all into the battery compartment from the atomizer. I was only dripping a few drips at a time and when I stuck a tank on it, all the juice ran from the tank, through the atomizer into the battery compartment. As you could imagine this was quite a mess.

I turned to Stormy's support who has informed me that this is how they all work and that this is normal operation. When I asked for a refund, I was informed that there are no refunds at Stormy's. I just wanted a mod that doesn't leak and now I'm so fed up with it I almost don't even want to deal with e-cigs...

I was advised from the new member forum to come over here and post this and see if Stormy's still says in this forum that the leaking illustrated in the pictures is normal. Everyone on the new members forum said it's factory defect...What do you guys think? Normal, or defect?

Has anyone else gotten a refund from Stormy's on anything?

Thanks for helping the newb.

image.jpg image2.jpg

TroyHoot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Greenville MS
are you using the appropriate adapters for your atty and or tank?

Also looking at your other post in other section. The atty you got is not a sealed atty. Its actually made for a bottom feeder. So anything you drip in there is going to go straight down the connection. Unless im mistaken, a sealed adapter would probably solve the issue.

Last edited:

srfnmnk

Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Tulsa, OK
Thanks for your help CloudBurst. I will be shipping this back this week. I really appreciate you understanding here. As for the type of atomizer, I understand what you're saying, but I still just can't understand why, what looks to be like a seal, would be allowing liquid through the pin into the battery compartment. That while washer looking thing should provide a seal...I would think, and keep any excess liquid from entering the battery compartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread