Recent Non Smoker (3months) - Mod Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

srfnmnk

Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Tulsa, OK
Hey ECF. I am new to the forum and still quite new to e-cigs. I started out on a little e-go from a local vendor and then decided I wanted to go online and fine my own mod.

I got a this gg knock off from stormy's vapor cellar for $100 and a $10 atomizer from avid vaper and the thing started leaking through the seal into the battery compartment. I was only dripping about 3 drops per 5-10 puffs and wound up with all kinds of e-juice leaking into the battery and out from the telescoping joints.

I contacted stormys and was told that this is normal and that I needed a new atomizer. I thought that all the atomizers had air holes in them and would leak a little... When I put a tank on it, all the juice runs from the tank into the battery compartment within a few hours.

I attached a few pics to help illustrate my point. What do you guys think? Should I just get my money back (or try) or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

image.jpg image2.jpg

srfnmnk

Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Tulsa, OK
How old is it? It shouldn't do that. I would assume Stormy's would replace as its obviously a manufacturer defect if its relatively new.

I just got it last week. Stormy's customer support is saying that they all do that and that my atomizer is leaking. :/ Furthermore, the person I am working with is telling me that she put a terminator tank on there and it all leaked into the batter compartment and that's just how it's designed. So far she's offered to take a look at that piece if I send it back to her but she says she doubts there's anything she can do. Humph...

srfnmnk

Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Tulsa, OK
So, evidently the Super T e-mail was hacked and so was their contact page. I posted on their forum. Hoping they will respond soon. I was wondering why they hadn't responded to my email in so long. I've heard a lot of good stuff about them and didnt understand.

Stuff still hast shipped and it's been over 2 weeks...hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread