Learning my lesson

Status
Not open for further replies.

erischilde

Nov 26, 2010
Toronto
Can't. Stop. vaping!!!
So many flavors, so little time!!!!

Lesson learned. buy alot, buy it earlier.. i'm a bit of a nic junky and i'm almost out of nickyjuice... and my order is in processing, not shipped yet... (from another site)

but peaches, and mint chocolate chips... banana cream coconut VG/PG mixes... RY4 VANILLA BRAIN EXPLOSION!!!
*sigh*
i'm soon going to find my self buying 300$ machines and flavorjuices and living in a cardboard box, aren't i??

Sooo many awesome flavors to pick from on teh site...

thank you HappyVaper...

erischilde

Nov 26, 2010
Toronto
Sure!

i do have some questions if anyone has time;

i notice i get less flavor out of a dripping than a cotton fill... is the answer just to add more concentrate to the fluid?
do you drip a different intensity than using a cartridge?

also, i notice the RY4 is not the same as the one i had before. i'm assuming that differnt suppliers have different takes on the same flavors, is this true?

thanks!

erischilde

Nov 26, 2010
Toronto
Crap. lost my post. Rewrite:

I just got my order last night with an LR attie:
Oh My God. It's like sucking on the tailpipe of pure flavor!!!!
Hot, dense, fast... great! i DO need a good drip tip now, maybe even something a little longer...

and of course, as usual, Gentleman Jack was extremely helpful, and patient with my ...... i love the service at HappyVaper.

I've been poking through the wiki's and will be trying a couple mods this weekend:
- brass or stainless pipefilters instead of stuffing
- pyramid teabag from lipton as stuffing
- trying to build a PV...
I can't wait to get into the nitty and the gritty... make some sort of sit down uber demon device for coffee and puffs after se... work!!!

Strange thing. I ran out of batteries, and so puffed up with a 510 knockoff i had. it was... delicious!!! soft billowy clouds, sweet sweet sweet! i though for a second of giving up my eGo for 25 of them.. but they really just don't last long enough.

kristycolada has picked herself up the thin black disposables, and again... awesome vapors for the price. She's a non smoker puffing out various un-nicked varieties and loving it!!

Thanks Again!!!

erischilde

Nov 26, 2010
Toronto
Triedout the super simple poly mod. Awesome difference.

LR attie? Not so sure. I'm finding that I need some sort of long neck cart or mod. It burns hit enough to burn the taste a little. I find I like taking long, deep hauls on my eGo... Not as compatible with an LR. Gomna keep tinkering with that.

I'm getting a little bored with pushing a button, might look art getting a cheap inhale esmoke to try it out.

My hr head at the office vapes with ex02s I thinj their called. Can't wait to bring him to the meet to see some bettet tools: he still smokes analogues because hours cheap little, underpowered device doesnt satisfy... You need to get what pleases consistently, to quit consistently.
Havent had an analogue since I started. Awesome.

This is my vape oddesey thanks to happy vaper...

Sure!

i do have some questions if anyone has time;

i notice i get less flavor out of a dripping than a cotton fill... is the answer just to add more concentrate to the fluid?
do you drip a different intensity than using a cartridge?

also, i notice the RY4 is not the same as the one i had before. i'm assuming that differnt suppliers have different takes on the same flavors, is this true?

thanks!

Regarding the different taste with the same name from various suppliers, yes, I have noticed this myself...it's very disappointing.
I like a more nutty flavor and dislike any type of licorice flavor...so I have been disappointed with various 555 versions, and RY4 also. Wyatt Earp, many people love it, and I'm so disappointed it has that same licorice smell.

I have learned my lesson, stick to the 555 and RY4 versions that I already know I like, rather than trying to find it cheaper elsewhere :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread