Leaving the Lurk: New Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

traten

Sep 25, 2014
SE PA USA
Been reading posts here for about 10 months. This was close to my first stop for researching when I decided to switch from pack-a-day+ Marlboro Menthol (Blue packs) to electronics. Started with the Kanger Evod starter kit based on comparative reviews. Not a bad start but turned out to be just a start as I learned more from reading here on ECF.

Moved up to Evod VV, then to itaste MVP 2.0 and itaste VV V3.0, which up'd the game considerably for me. I waded around in ECF hardware jargon and technical specs (volts, watts, Ohms, mAh, etc.) before realizing --though I needed to have some conversance in these-- it was effect that mattered to me. I'm not a gear-head but some of my best friends are.

Again, based on reading posts here, I'd ordered juice from Nicoticket. First H1N1 (the Virus), then Frenilla, CoolCumber, and Wakonda. They're all good. I've been stepping down nicotine levels with each order. Nicoticket may turn out to be my only go-to when all the earlier bottles from others run out. That gang can cook!

Back for a moment to the effect that mattered to me: Apart from a very occasional cigarette, about two a week, I am a daily vaper. At this point an almost chain vaper, truth be known. My lungs no longer wheeze or congest, nasal passages unplugged, cough almost non-existent. Oh, yeah, I smell better. Both my body and clothes, and, extrinsically, everything around me, my sense of smell. At this point I don't care what scientists or health professionals say, pro or con. It's all about me, Sam. I feel good!

On order, two Eleaf Isticks from 2 different sources. This from reading two ECF topics on the device (now down to one active). Seems to be a game-changing stealth machine with all the variable options that matter to me without a thought for how they accomplish the mission. Sort of how I feel about internal combustion in, say, my lawnmower. I want this to be the end of gadget acquisition for a bit!

Signed up, registered, posted, today.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Congratulations on your journey towards getting off of the analogs and welcome to the Nicoticket family traten! Get that post count up a bit and please come and join us in the NuThouse. (Nicoticket section) There are a whole group of great people there with all the support in the world. We are not just friends, we are a big old crazy family. Stop on in, grab a comfortable chair and stay awhile!

In the mean time, if you happen to have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM

Last edited:

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
Welcome and congrats! I see we are from the same neck of the woods :toast: and now online world :D ... glad to have ya on board... I'm exclusively NT now, and I tell all my friends or random people thats where they should get their e-liquid from too!

Make a few more posts and you can come over to where the kool kids hang out:

Nicoticket

JimmyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO.
Welcome Traten, to the NuTHouse ...where time stands still...No one leaves and no one will :headbang:

Seriously though... congrats on making the swap and finding Nicoticket, pull up a chair and join us. Jello at noon..movies at 2...something about flying over a nest :D

welcome2.gif.pagespeed.ce.Qf1d7qnm2U.gif

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
Welcome to the forum. Glad to hear you have been infected by the H1N1 virus.:) Grandma's Cinnamon Danish is really good too. You are off to a great start at getting away from the stinkies. Wish I had discovered Nicoticket when I started. The jargon for ecigs is a lot at first, but sounds like you are well on your way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread