Not open for further replies.

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
I have recently gotten the mini for my birthday, a gift to me, haha...I was just curious as to the LED color option, I got the standard red since the only time you see any color is when you change settings, correct?? I wanted to be sure that when vaping, nothing shows in the LED screen, correct? To get to the first option, you have to press the button 5 times to see any color, correct? I wanted to purchase another mini and wanted to be sure that I didn't have a setting wrong or something before I paid extra for a different LED color no more than I see it. Love the mini!!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Thanks Bad, I didn't know that....makes more sense now to pay extra for the different color!!

Just a FYI, the reason Provape charges more for the blue and green LED is because they have to pay more ($15) for those two colors from their supplier. The extra cost is passed on only to those customers who choose one of those.

The same goes for the different colored Provari's. Provape sends those out to an outside business to be painted with the carokote paint, and this costs Provape $20 per Provari. That cost is passed on only to those customers who order a colored Provari.

This is why the standard silver with red LED is cheaper than the others.

Last edited:

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
I'm already anticipating a white mini with green as my second "in the car" provari. My full size will be a stay at home trophy. It's gonna gonna be prettier than the tree by Christmas time.:D.

Too bad no one's getting presents this year.:unsure:

I love the "at least it's better than smoking" defense when I get questioned about my spending from the wife. Because she can't disagree. It's the only time I get to win an argument......EVAR.

lvm111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Wylie, Texas
I got mine in the mail today. Bronze with green display. I really like the display. Depending on the ambient lighting, it can be green, or almost yellow. At least to my eyes. It's true you don't see it much though, unless you open the menu. I've been opening the menu a lot! lol.

I'm lovin this thing. It just feels so solid! Looks great. Vapes great. I've changed out the PT2 with the same ejuice (Five Pawns Gambit) between my Vamo V3, my Kamry K200, and my new Provari, at the same 4.0 volts, several times today.

It's most definitely a superior vapor to the K200, no question. I like the K200 for what it is. Cool changeable display colors, different shape, super cheap. But, lets face it folks, you can easily tell it's an inferior vape. It just seems to take a second to ramp up the power. It's noisy.

The Vamo V3 is a better device than the K200, IMO. The PT2 does not sit as flush though, as it does on the Provari. So there's a difference in air draw. I think that makes the Provari seem smoother than it might otherwise. I don't know for sure. What I do know, is I prefer the vape on the Provari. It just seems better somehow. It's quieter for one. And perhaps it's some unexplainable intangible, maybe the button, or my imagination, but it seems smoother and more powerful.

It sure has a quality look and feel. I'm lovin it!

best regards, larry mac

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I got mine in the mail today. Bronze with green display. I really like the display. Depending on the ambient lighting, it can be green, or almost yellow. At least to my eyes. It's true you don't see it much though, unless you open the menu. I've been opening the menu a lot! lol.

I'm lovin this thing. It just feels so solid! Looks great. Vapes great. I've changed out the PT2 with the same ejuice (Five Pawns Gambit) between my Vamo V3, my Kamry K200, and my new Provari, at the same 4.0 volts, several times today.

It's most definitely a superior vapor to the K200, no question. I like the K200 for what it is. Cool changeable display colors, different shape, super cheap. But, lets face it folks, you can easily tell it's an inferior vape. It just seems to take a second to ramp up the power. It's noisy.

The Vamo V3 is a better device than the K200, IMO. The PT2 does not sit as flush though, as it does on the Provari. So there's a difference in air draw. I think that makes the Provari seem smoother than it might otherwise. I don't know for sure. What I do know, is I prefer the vape on the Provari. It just seems better somehow. It's quieter for one. And perhaps it's some unexplainable intangible, maybe the button, or my imagination, but it seems smoother and more powerful.

best regards, larry mac
And now you understand what mere words can not explain? You have to hold one, you have to vape one, you have to own one to appreciate the value of the Provari. Now you get it. :D

Last edited:

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...

best regards, larry mac

I think it is so smooth because the power is constant. If you set it at 3.7v., you will get 3.7v. the entire time you press the button. No power fluctuations means the vape will be the same from the first second to the last.

Oh, I like red. Reminds me of a display on military equipment and easy to see in any light conditions.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
And now you understand what mere words can not explain? You have to hold one, you have to vape one, you have to own one to appreciate the value of the Provari. Now you get it. :D

I got it before I bought it. :D

The other day I was in a B&M store trying out different juices.
Every flavor was in a CE4 on an eGo battery and none of them gave me that WOW taste in my mouth.
I asked the owner if I could use her ProVari and then the flavors became WOW!
I went from tasting nothing to buying a couple of 30ml bottles.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I didnt know the button was the same color as the led on the blue / green models. My next provari will be black w/ blue for sure. I like the red, but I'd like a blue button :)

Check the ProVape clearance page periodically. It's very slim picking right now, but sometimes there are a lot. They've been selling the 2.0 (the only difference between the 2.0 and the 2.5 is the pattern on the body) and "blems." Blems have slight cosmetic blemishes, but work the same as new one and come with the same warranty. Most of us who have blems haven't been able to figure out what the blem is.

ETA: I'm confused. What do you mean about the button color on the blue/green models?

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Depending upon the color of the LED screen's figures, the fire button glows the same color when activated.

I'm aware of that, I think I misread the post. Remember...I have a learning disorder. This is sort of what I thought the post meant:

I didnt know the button was the same color as the led on the blue / green models. (Could be saying the blue/green models come with only one LED choice...

My next provari will be black w/ blue for sure. I like the red, but I'd like a blue button
(Could be he likes the red ProVari, but doesn't think he can get it with a blue button...)

It could kind of mean that...okay, I guess not...did I mention I can't read?

ETA: Oh cr@p! I have to remember to insert a smiley or something before anyone thinks my feelings are hurt.

f0mn.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread