Left handed Reos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
Has there ever been a discussion about this? I often vape with my left hand while using my right for other things (always vape left, except Reo). It would be so handy to vape and squonk with my left hand only, like I can with my right. Just curious if this was ever proposed, and if so why not.

I'm a lefty, so it would just be that much better, like it is for all you right handers :)

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Never crossed my mind...

SL Lefty.jpg

In Brass? Please.
Cheers
I

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
I'm left handed and vape with the air hole facing the button and the button farther away or on top. So I fire with an index finger instead of my thumb and my thumb can squonk

Hi FB,

Could you put a Pic up with the REO in position to fire in your left hand , please? Trying to picture what you described, just ain't getting it yet.

Old dog here.

Thanks.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
i vape everything left handed, all that differs is the fire button position, which dictates the position of my atty airhole. On the grand, the firing button is at 12 o'clock and the atty closest to my body.

On a woodvil the button faces me and is thumb operated.

This frees my right hand up to type (albeit slowly) replies like this!

T

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
I'm right handed, but vape most of the time left handed, for the same reason as supertrunker. Sometimes, I squonk with my thumb (atty is on top, squonk hole to the left), sometimes I rotate the REO 180 degrees to squonk with my middle finger. Then again, sometimes I fire with my thumb, sometimes with my index finger, depending on which way I squonked, and whether or not I feel like rotating it back before I fire.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Has there ever been a discussion about this? I often vape with my left hand while using my right for other things (always vape left, except Reo). It would be so handy to vape and squonk with my left hand only, like I can with my right. Just curious if this was ever proposed, and if so why not.

I'm a lefty, so it would just be that much better, like it is for all you right handers :)

dready...I'm a lefthander too but I'm using both hands for my Reos. I'd thought I'd like one made for lefties...but it's totally not necessary...and I'm a clutz on my best days! For instance, right now I'm using the mouse with my left while I'm vaping with my right.

When I feel like it, I just switch around the opposite way:D

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
I always vape with my left hand - I just hold it so the Grand's squonk hole is facing me, and the RM2 air hole is facing the back of the mod. The bottom of the mod rests on my pinkie, and my thumb crosses over in front of the atty to fire it. After 3+ years, it feels funny if isn't in my hand.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
i'm right handed, but i seem to vape strangely. my air holes decide to face all sorts of wacky ways. i vape most often in my left hand. mini woodvils make it easy, i wrap my hand around it and press with the inside of my pointer finger inner knuckle area, and just slide my thumb down to squonk. with my metal minis i use my thumb to vape, and use my pointer finger to squonk. i often turn the reo in my hand depending on which one and which way the air hole faces. i never have my air hole facing my button.

Last edited:

RattlerX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
West Texas
Left handed Reos?, Are they legal?

Left handed models can only be sold to politicians and Colorado residents. If you are in position of a REO that can be used with your left hand and do not fall into one of the above categories then immediately send to my address for a thorough inspection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread